Mech Builder: Zeus balancing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mech Builder: Zeus balancing

Post  Fatalflames on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:09 pm

So I'm new to these forums and have been wandering around on it to see what has been happening with Legion TD.

So recently I have been playing Mech Builder quite a bit now because I have been forced for reasons by Player Red (-AR)

I've been adapting different defense strats from various players I have come by and found one that was very efficient by just using the Unit Zeus

By level 7 or so, I had a solid defense and was capable of effectively taking kills with -gg and -hg modes

Problem was that everyone that I was playing with thought that I was a d*ckhead and was just doing it to screw everyone over and by level 9, they vote kicked me out of the game (how nice of them!)

I myself, find Mech quite over power because of their new ability.

A good way to make Zeus slightly weaker would be to increase the amount of mana need to use their ability from 10 to 12 so that way 12 shots would be needed to cast the ability instead, or to make it a % chance of making the skill autocasted upon an enemy while attacking, just some ideas and all.

If anyone actually wants to see the replay of my team raging at me, heres a DL Link for the Replay lol

LegionTD Votekick Fail Replay
Fatalflames
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Re: Mech Builder: Zeus balancing

Post  nicolbolas>jace on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:58 am

Fatalflames wrote:I myself, find Mech quite over power because of their new ability.

A good way to make Zeus slightly weaker would be to increase the amount of mana need to use their ability from 10 to 12 so that way 12 shots would be needed to cast the ability instead, or to make it a % chance of making the skill autocasted upon an enemy while attacking, just some ideas and all.

zues's stacks suck. pyro has better stats (oberstain and eGze changed them a SHITLOAD) in every way but range (i mean in dps/g, hp/g, damage type, armor type)

also % for it to trigger would make it stronger buddy.
nicolbolas>jace
Team Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top