ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 am


if you have any ideas, feel free to post here Smile

Legion TD Mega 3.4 will release around August.

some idea from me : (may not implement)
- Creep won't spawn at same time (hopeful can slightly reduce lag on 4v4, without effect level difficult)
- after arena, Winner builder + winner fighter will run to attack loser's builder untill it die Smile (after die, it will respawn)
- Mercenary cannot summon last unit untill max lumberjack or can only summon 1, then disable.( so they can spent gold on lumberjack rather than last unit)
- lvl31 only have 5 wave, then a big demon spawn.
- king can move after lvl31. fighter can charge up the hall Smile

unit balance:
- Nightmare/Doppelganger change to unarmored
- Hades cost 5% more
- Apparition/Gravekeeper have 5% and 15% debuff
- Meridian tank better (double hp 900->1600)
- Alpha Male's Fury do not have cast time (net still have cast time)
- Lower hp on Mercenary's 2nd unit.

2 new race (undead & pirate)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  Anders Riis on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:38 am

Hello
Dark mage - make it target the tower in front ot it, or some how do somthing so u can taget with Dark mage's spell
Smile

Anders Riis
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 am

== Update ==

detail for version 3.4:

- New Race: Undead
- New Race: Pirate (lots of pirate ship)
- more Hostbot support (eg, hostbot can collect game stat to public on website)
- new king (Old king, admiral proudmoore will become pirate)
- new summon (remove 550 lumber, add 1000 lumber)

Undead:
T1: Acolytes/Lich - range, frost armor
T2: Ghoul/Life stealer - melee, life steal
T3: Necromancers/Necrolyte - range, raise dead, heartstopper aura
T4: (those car model in level 28) - will work out the name later
T5: Undying/Abominations - melee, disease cloud(-armor, small range AE)
T6: Pit Lord/Frost Wyrms - splash

Mercenary :
- will become more balance
- first two tower cost more lumber, less gold
- tower give more income (similar to summon)
- overall I want to make sure they won't have too much lumber leftover to buy summon in early game
- 4th tower is disable, untill max lumberjack, it also cheaper so they can defend up to lvl26

Ghost:
- 5th unit ability change. it will have 5% & 15% debuff
- 6th unit(upgraded) will tank better.

Shadow:
- Phantam/Doggple ganster tank better
- Hades cost 5% more (350 -> 380 gold)

- Red Dragon/Azure dragon should have more dps
- Paladin's knight attack faster(same dps)

Arena:
- if both team die, there won't be 2 winner (will add a new result "draw", both team will get 100 gold)
- after arena fight, winner builder + fighter can attack loser's builder.(possible give 10 bounty if killed Smile )

Level 31:
- lvl31, map should be visible on middle hall
- possible changes how lvl31 fight

----------

new Unlock code:
- add new unlock code for every race
- if you can beat lvl30 with a single race(without change builder), then you will received your personal password
- type "-unlock password" to unlock
- password only work for your player name.

rule for unlock: (will work out more detail later)
- reach 16,000 value, 500 income, less than 30 leaked

unlock special look/ability
- add some cool look
- add new pet (pet worth around 5% of total fighter's value)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 am

Anders Riis wrote:Hello
Dark mage - make it target the tower in front ot it, or some how do somthing so u can taget with Dark mage's spell
Smile

It will hard, because target is choose by AI (simialr to shaman's bloodlust, you can't tell them which target, it will cast on your nearest allies who is current attacking enemy)


HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  von_Oberstain on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 pm

this could be done, but the real question is should it be done?

reason: most of legion spells are kinda randomly based, or semi-randomly (those with 'smart' in trigger name, but they are also *mostly* random, just not completely)

darkmage unit checks for presence of allied unit in 128, 256, 384 distance respectively, calculated from the caster position. position can be altered to, say 64/128/192 upwards of caster.

another thing is that only one mindwarp is casted per second for each player - i mention this cause units change positions during battle, and later it is cast, more chance that ranged unit is mindwarped.

if ai should be implemented, it could as well chose unit with highest point-value with no buff on it - personally, i don't think giving too much ai to units is good idea (for example, all buffers/debuffers could use same algorithm, but this would make them very overpowered)
avatar
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 243
Location : Lugbúrz, Mordor

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  Anders Riis on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Okay, ty for the fast answer.
In my opinion Dark mage's mindwarp are useless then..
or, Well if u got more than 1-2 Dark Mage, mindwarp is useless.
Because they often cast on low valued units in the back.. and because they cast the spell very slow ..

Anders Riis
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  von_Oberstain on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 pm

no problem Smile

however, those are just my thoughts on matter, huan will, of course, do what he considers best for MEGA

darkmage isn't useless, for example a couple are sometimes grouped with high tier units on location bit separated from rest of army (one consisting of lower tier units, for example), so they *mostly* cast mindwarp on units you intend them to. doppelgangers work especially good with mindwarp coupled with lifesteal auras - they were even considered overpowered once

but, yes, i also think this unit needs bit of tweaking - i was mostly going in faster cast rate and inability to mindwarp other darkmages direction (for UE and 2.8beta) - but whole shadow race is a bit broken and needs thorough examination and rebalancing
avatar
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 243
Location : Lugbúrz, Mordor

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:59 pm

for Legion TD Mega, lag reduce is always first priority. so I don't really want to write complex code for a simple ability.

mindwarp is useless on shadow because shadow have too many small unit. but it is quiet useful if you use it on other race. ( Dark Mage have 30dps lower than skeleton archer, so you need to cast mindwarp on someone with 100dps+ to cover the lost, for example, if play Prophet with Dark Mage + Warden)

in next version, I will try make Phantom/Doppleganster better tank, and raise the cost for Hade (350->380).


HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  Yumichika on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Hello
There is a very good idea.
Create a new race - the anime.
In this race, you can use well-known heroes of the anime.
If you are interested in the idea, then, if necessary, can provide the necessary models.

Yumichika
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  holykiller96 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:36 pm

HuanAk wrote:== Update ==

detail for version 3.4:

- New Race: Undead
- New Race: Pirate (lots of pirate ship)
- more Hostbot support (eg, hostbot can collect game stat to public on website)
- new king (Old king, admiral proudmoore will become pirate)
- new summon (remove 550 lumber, add 1000 lumber)

Undead:
T1: Acolytes/Lich - range, frost armor
T2: Ghoul/Life stealer - melee, life steal
T3: Necromancers/Necrolyte - range, raise dead, heartstopper aura
T4: (those car model in level 28) - will work out the name later
T5: Undying/Abominations - melee, disease cloud(-armor, small range AE)
T6: Pit Lord/Frost Wyrms - splash

Mercenary :
- will become more balance
- first two tower cost more lumber, less gold
- tower give more income (similar to summon)
- overall I want to make sure they won't have too much lumber leftover to buy summon in early game
- 4th tower is disable, untill max lumberjack, it also cheaper so they can defend up to lvl26

Ghost:
- 5th unit ability change. it will have 5% & 15% debuff
- 6th unit(upgraded) will tank better.

Shadow:
- Phantam/Doggple ganster tank better
- Hades cost 5% more (350 -> 380 gold)

- Red Dragon/Azure dragon should have more dps
- Paladin's knight attack faster(same dps)

Arena:
- if both team die, there won't be 2 winner (will add a new result "draw", both team will get 100 gold)
- after arena fight, winner builder + fighter can attack loser's builder.(possible give 10 bounty if killed Smile )

Level 31:
- lvl31, map should be visible on middle hall
- possible changes how lvl31 fight

----------

new Unlock code:
- add new unlock code for every race
- if you can beat lvl30 with a single race(without change builder), then you will received your personal password
- type "-unlock password" to unlock
- password only work for your player name.

rule for unlock: (will work out more detail later)
- reach 16,000 value, 500 income, less than 30 leaked

unlock special look/ability
- add some cool look
- add new pet (pet worth around 5% of total fighter's value)

Except this ,cant update the wisp limit number ?

holykiller96
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Yumichika wrote:Hello
There is a very good idea.
Create a new race - the anime.
In this race, you can use well-known heroes of the anime.
If you are interested in the idea, then, if necessary, can provide the necessary models.

anime sound interesting. I only consider it when I run out idea for new race. because good import model will make bigger map's size.



HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:26 pm

holykiller96 wrote:

Except this ,cant update the wisp limit number ?

there are only 7 Tree in first row, and wisp can't "move" to 2nd row atm.

if I up wisp limit, then the cost for lumberjack have to re-work.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  holykiller96 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 pm

What about have a new mode by using gold ,then has a button can change it to using lumber?

holykiller96
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  Xiombargdei on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 am

As i said in another post i'd love to have more strategic options to attack the other team. I'd like to see the creeps barracks reworked.

1. One shop would provide real interesting creeps to boost the monsters of the other team. Creeps would give endurance aura, armor aura or command aura. With 3 levels each (+10% +20% +30%) ranging from 200 400 600 wood.

2. The other shop would provide abilities to cripple the other team's units, juste like in ENFO, with earthquake, mana burn, stun, snare and other stuff.

3. You should be able to provide your own towers with boosts too.

other ideas :
- i think wisps' timer should be set to 8s not 10s, to provide better income.
- level 28 and 29 should be less hard, set them to unarmored for example but with chaos damage.
- to balance the arena when there is a leaver, one random player from the other team should not enter the fight.
- the end of the game after the 3rd boss sucks. Instead have players fight a boss crab (the level 1 monster), then fight a boss murlock (level 2), etc. until complete annihilation.

cheers!

Xiombargdei
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 am

holykiller96 wrote:What about have a new mode by using gold ,then has a button can change it to using lumber?

do you mean :
- convert gold to lumber (use gold to buy lumber)
- convert lumber to gold (like sell lumber for gold)

this idea sound interest, maybe give those 2 ability to Mercenary Smile

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 am

Xiombargdei wrote:As i said in another post i'd love to have more strategic options to attack the other team. I'd like to see the creeps barracks reworked.

1. One shop would provide real interesting creeps to boost the monsters of the other team. Creeps would give endurance aura, armor aura or command aura. With 3 levels each (+10% +20% +30%) ranging from 200 400 600 wood.

2. The other shop would provide abilities to cripple the other team's units, juste like in ENFO, with earthquake, mana burn, stun, snare and other stuff.

3. You should be able to provide your own towers with boosts too.

The idea is good, but it will hard to balance the game, because a 10% aura is hard enough to cause gg.

however, I like the ideas for more strategic on barrack.

in next version :
- behemouth will have devotion aura (same as Furbolg)
- Kraken will have regen aura (same as the one from 100 lumber)
- Remove warden, add new summon (1000 lumber, melee)
- New Summon will have stun, and attack speed aura(9%)


other ideas :
- i think wisps' timer should be set to 8s not 10s, to provide better income.
- level 28 and 29 should be less hard, set them to unarmored for example but with chaos damage.
- to balance the arena when there is a leaver, one random player from the other team should not enter the fight.
- the end of the game after the 3rd boss sucks. Instead have players fight a boss crab (the level 1 monster), then fight a boss murlock (level 2), etc. until complete annihilation.

cheers!

can't really change wisp's time. because in one of beta, everyone can reach 7/15 lumber so easy with lower timer.

28 & 29 remember, level 20-30 is for player with Pro or better than average. if you can't follow my recommand value, then they will fail at 28, 29 and 30. (usually fail because enemy send summon)

for Arena, it will slightly adjust in next version:
- level 10 = 1 free turtle
- level 20 = 3 free turtle
- turtle will have collision so it will harder to move to frontline
remember, turtle is worth about 2000 value.

for level31+, I have lots of idea, but it is not important so I won't change it for now.
- king can move.
- builder can attack and level up like X Hero Siege (you can control your builder to attack)
- fighter can kill all creep, push up to top of hall, kill evil-big-boss
- if both team killed evil boss, then they join final arena fight (and builder can join fight)







HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  holykiller96 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm

can change the change builder function?I means change it to can change to all builder so we can choose our own like builder.

holykiller96
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  paul9750 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 pm

My ideas:
-there should be a shop to buy items for the king
-there should be also come sth up like: Player ... has cheated wood. For gold is already a text in but for wood it is missing.
-a maphackdetector would be nice too. I saw in a Tree Tag game that if u click somebody whos normally behind the fog of war a message pops up with the players name and that he is maphacking. Would be very helpful.
-a simple cheatdetector which kicks players who want to cheat should be in it. The cheatdetector should kick the ppl who are typing sth like -cheats on ,-cheats ,-cheats <space>, -cheats <space> <space>, -activate, ..... ; the usual cheat commands. (like in Werwolf Transilvania where u get kicked if u type -cheats <space> <space>.
-a namechanger like in "Werwolf Transilvania" would be funny & nice.
-like in Custom Hero Footys u could insert a save-load system. And the number of wins will the player get as: a title, gold or lumber.
-some minigames were also nice for extra cash or lumber.


p.s. sry for my bad english
avatar
paul9750
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-02
Age : 27
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 am

holykiller96 wrote:can change the change builder function?I means change it to can change to all builder so we can choose our own like builder.

change builder will become too imbalance if player can choose any builder Sad.

and host will disable change builder mode too if it become imbalance.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:47 am

paul9750 wrote:My ideas:
-there should be a shop to buy items for the king
-there should be also come sth up like: Player ... has cheated wood. For gold is already a text in but for wood it is missing.
-a maphackdetector would be nice too. I saw in a Tree Tag game that if u click somebody whos normally behind the fog of war a message pops up with the players name and that he is maphacking. Would be very helpful.
-a simple cheatdetector which kicks players who want to cheat should be in it. The cheatdetector should kick the ppl who are typing sth like -cheats on ,-cheats ,-cheats <space>, -cheats <space> <space>, -activate, ..... ; the usual cheat commands. (like in Werwolf Transilvania where u get kicked if u type -cheats <space> <space>.
-a namechanger like in "Werwolf Transilvania" would be funny & nice.
-like in Custom Hero Footys u could insert a save-load system. And the number of wins will the player get as: a title, gold or lumber.
-some minigames were also nice for extra cash or lumber.


p.s. sry for my bad english

there are so many hacked/fake version with cheat code Sad like :
"1Legion TD mega 3.3"
"Legion TD mega 3.3~1"
"Legion TD mega 3.3~2"

lucky my gold anti-cheat is working, but lumber is fail. (some cheat program set my lumber to negative number)

I will try learn what cheater, maphacker can do, so I can add more feature to my anti-cheat system.

also, I will add kick system so cheater will kicked if detect more than 3 time. or gold/lumber is unusually high/low.

3.4 should have some type of save/load system.

and I need better idea for minigame. (like add a rare NPC walking around, he can ask player if they want mini game, or chat in funny way, or do something to make people laugh etc)



HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MGvPY49lNY

Post  paul9750 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 pm

whats up with a shop for the king ? :p

1.)
and i would like to have a cooler end when u won or loose like in "Are you a lucker" or "Azeroth Grand Prix".
Here a video how it looks like: cuz i cant write external links in my thread the link is up as thread title. Just copy & paste.
(the end is from 5:55 till 6:22)

2.)
new builders would be nice Smile, i thought new builders could be from animes like "Ash" with Pokemon or some other.

3.)
how about a second tauren upgrade u can choose from? I just found an awesome tauren model in a map called "Minotaurs Labyrinth". (epicwar.com/maps/77611/)
Maybe u can have a quick look at the map. You just have to go to team 2 (Tauren) and set up some computers then after gamestart tauren appears after 1-2minutes. He looks so awesome! You just would have to make him smaller and call him sth like: Death Tauren or Chaser.
His spell could be one of this maybe: pastebin.com/UMXHfPbW (copy & paste)

4.)
i dont know if its already made but when someone leaves his units and the creeps should disappear directly. So he doesnt leak.


avatar
paul9750
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-02
Age : 27
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 pm

paul9750 wrote:whats up with a shop for the king ? :p

1.)
and i would like to have a cooler end when u won or loose like in "Are you a lucker" or "Azeroth Grand Prix".
Here a video how it looks like: cuz i cant write external links in my thread the link is up as thread title. Just copy & paste.
(the end is from 5:55 till 6:22)

2.)
new builders would be nice Smile, i thought new builders could be from animes like "Ash" with Pokemon or some other.

3.)
how about a second tauren upgrade u can choose from? I just found an awesome tauren model in a map called "Minotaurs Labyrinth". (epicwar.com/maps/77611/)
Maybe u can have a quick look at the map. You just have to go to team 2 (Tauren) and set up some computers then after gamestart tauren appears after 1-2minutes. He looks so awesome! You just would have to make him smaller and call him sth like: Death Tauren or Chaser.
His spell could be one of this maybe: pastebin.com/UMXHfPbW (copy & paste)

4.)
i dont know if its already made but when someone leaves his units and the creeps should disappear directly. So he doesnt leak.



lots of nice ideas with link, I will check the map/youtube when I back home.

I am not sure shop for king, because it can't be too powerful, or it will useless if too weak. unless it is for costumes(item) or change model.

1, yes, I am hand-up for cooler ending, still try work out idea.

2, I will try keep my map small, so I can't really import too many model, so it have to use default warcraft3 model first untill I run out idea.

3, will check the model. it can use for future unit

4. what happen to current leave ? I though their fighter still stay to fight creep right ?

------------------

here is new king's mode for both side, the current Left king will become Pirate Builder


HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  paul9750 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

- if both team killed evil boss, then they join final arena fight (and builder can join fight)
thats a nice idea, cuz lvl 31 is kind of stupid. Arenafight would be much better and more exciting.

-there is sth wrong with east-west (maybe speed of creeps or king slower idk).
I tested now what happens when all do nothing at round 1 and it appears so that one king looses more hp than the other one; like 200-300hp.
Thats some kind of unbalanced.
Here are the replays so u can look for uself: (copy & paste)
me vs comp.: mediafire.com/?2yr26p7gqr7nhxx
ms vs garena user: mediafire.com/?q378ncliz3840x2

(move them in u wc3 folder to replays, then go to wc3 single player, view replay)

Dont know if its a bug so i posted it here.
avatar
paul9750
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-08-02
Age : 27
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  HuanAk on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:46 pm

paul9750 wrote:- if both team killed evil boss, then they join final arena fight (and builder can join fight)
thats a nice idea, cuz lvl 31 is kind of stupid. Arenafight would be much better and more exciting.

-there is sth wrong with east-west (maybe speed of creeps or king slower idk).
I tested now what happens when all do nothing at round 1 and it appears so that one king looses more hp than the other one; like 200-300hp.
Thats some kind of unbalanced.
Here are the replays so u can look for uself: (copy & paste)
me vs comp.: mediafire.com/?2yr26p7gqr7nhxx
ms vs garena user: mediafire.com/?q378ncliz3840x2

(move them in u wc3 folder to replays, then go to wc3 single player, view replay)

Dont know if its a bug so i posted it here.

how big is 200-300hp? do you get same result everytime ?

possible reason :
- difference model animation delay on king ?
- difference pathing (eg, one side have longer path)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  holykiller96 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Erm, what about make a research center to upgrade your creeps atk /armor and hp? Since after up to lv 20+ someone cant tank the creep.

holykiller96
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum