The different for some unit in legion 1.60b n 3.3 mega

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The different for some unit in legion 1.60b n 3.3 mega

Post  hhhiii on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm

1st thing
As a long time legion td player, there is something i must say. In legion 1.60b, spell casters like phantom or hell riser, fenix are ultra unit for late game(after lvl 16). The reason is armor of the spawn will increase by 1 for each lvl, so spell units become very important to survive late(please refer to official legion td website). Now the legion mega 3.3 maintain the armor of all creeps at 3 for all level(beside boss lvl), it has reduce the difficult of legion td but at the same time make the ultra spell caster become useless thing(although phenix still got 200 magic+100 spell magic), it has cause ghost and element race become very weak in legion mega(element still can survive all level but level 28 easy leak), so i hope Huannk can do some change to this 3 unit become shining star again.

2nd thing
Harpy and medusa and wyvern are very cool unit in legion td because they will make all the unit poisioned before they hit back the unit again. In legion td 1.60b, there is only 1 boss in boss lvl, so they will concentreate attack 1 boss n kill it easy(beast are very strong against boss round in legion 1.60b). But in legion mega 3.3, there are 3 boss come forward, so they repeat same thing and force beast to give up mainly build harpy instead of build troll(i may post my beast build if i am free), so i hope that those poison unit can focus attack single boss before they turn to next boss.

3rd thing
Just want to say abit about income,i hope Huannk you wont feel angry. I dun like the current whisp system because the late game is very different from using peasant to harvest lumber. I have played legion XBN in x3 and i can achieve 500 income in lvl 20. I dunno what is the main reason you change the lumber system to use whisp but not peasant, but i hope that you can make the lumber harvest more efficent.

Again, thank for your hard work in legion mega, it has bring many fun to me!

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The different for some unit in legion 1.60b n 3.3 mega

Post  NERV on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 am

hhhiii wrote:1st thing
As a long time legion td player, there is something i must say. In legion 1.60b, spell casters like phantom or hell riser, fenix are ultra unit for late game(after lvl 16). The reason is armor of the spawn will increase by 1 for each lvl, so spell units become very important to survive late(please refer to official legion td website). Now the legion mega 3.3 maintain the armor of all creeps at 3 for all level(beside boss lvl), it has reduce the difficult of legion td but at the same time make the ultra spell caster become useless thing(although phenix still got 200 magic+100 spell magic), it has cause ghost and element race become very weak in legion mega(element still can survive all level but level 28 easy leak), so i hope Huannk can do some change to this 3 unit become shining star again.

Well, Imo ghost phantoms rocks early~mid(lv1~lv20), also ghost is great at killing bosses. I feel that element may be weak at early stages, and I fell there's like 1 or 2 ways to build in early to get high income/don't leak, so its kind hard to play element, but ghost is fine until late game (they lack good tankers for lv21+).

hhhiii wrote:2nd thing
Harpy and medusa and wyvern are very cool unit in legion td because they will make all the unit poisioned before they hit back the unit again. In legion td 1.60b, there is only 1 boss in boss lvl, so they will concentreate attack 1 boss n kill it easy(beast are very strong against boss round in legion 1.60b). But in legion mega 3.3, there are 3 boss come forward, so they repeat same thing and force beast to give up mainly build harpy instead of build troll(i may post my beast build if i am free), so i hope that those poison unit can focus attack single boss before they turn to next boss.

SO, you do think harpy works actually pretty cool, spreading their poison through the wave, but your asking to nerf it.
Ok, i don't get it.
Also, I don't quite agree with building mass trolls, because with one medusa and 1 harpy you can easily kill lv10 boss( but you must have at least 1800 value). Yeah, maybe beast isn't the best builder to rush income, maybe not even after lv10, but it's fine, you can still maintain a nice income and hold your waves (except maybe for lv 8, 16, 21, 29, because they are magic, and magic destroys beast.)

hhhiii wrote:3rd thing
Just want to say abit about income,i hope Huannk you wont feel angry. I dun like the current whisp system because the late game is very different from using peasant to harvest lumber. I have played legion XBN in x3 and i can achieve 500 income in lvl 20. I dunno what is the main reason you change the lumber system to use whisp but not peasant, but i hope that you can make the lumber harvest more efficent.

The wisp system is made and balanced for mercenary i guess. I also think that is extremely easy to get a high income with this wisp system. Its a slow way to get income, but it's that what make it easy to control it.
Please do not compare other versions of legion to LTD MEGA, because huanak is balancing the units and income only for x3.

avatar
NERV
Neotank

Posts : 262
Join date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The different for some unit in legion 1.60b n 3.3 mega

Post  HuanAk on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 am

you should try LegionTD UE made by von_Oberstain, it is extension to 1.60 X1 version.

mine is X3 version which balance in difference way, I disable X1 mode because balance won't work for both mode. (if I ever create X1 version, it will call something like "Legion TD Lite" ).

for magic, it is 118% damage to all armor (magic include poison, spell). if i don't change armor to 3, it will become 170% damage amplifier for level 20+.

if you ever read LISK's post, he try implement some type magic resistant for high level creep, to nullify that 170% damage amplifier thing.


HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The different for some unit in legion 1.60b n 3.3 mega

Post  hhhiii on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Thank for answer my question, it is just because my ghost build is able to get high income without leak before lvl 19(normal 7/8 with value around 4700), but when it come to lvl 19 i leak like shit. Even i have change builder ealry(i still prefer single race to play untill lv 24 like mech, elf, orc, goblin, nature, demi-human, element(tough at lvl 19 n 22), shadow(minor leak lvl 19 n large leak lvl 22 due to hades make me give up to upgrade it). What i want to say is i hope that ghost can become stronger so i wont avoid from it(i like its buff very much). But there is something i wish to highlight is that the faster you kill single unit the less damage you will receive from.

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The different for some unit in legion 1.60b n 3.3 mega

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum