Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:01 pm



Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !
Download Link: Legion TD Mega 3.41


also Legion TD Mega 3.41 (Chinese Version) ! !
(translated by phr33st00fpl0x)


Download Link 下载:军团战争TD 3.41 (中文版)




=================
3.41 (2011-10-23)

* add W3MMD (more detail on Hostbot Support Section)
* Intruduce "Score", it will use for title in next version
* "-vk" is working correctly (you can start votekick with less than 2 player now)
* GG rules slightly changed (0% bounty if leaked more than 150)
* Remove income cap (high income will get FULL bonus gold)
* level 2 give less gold, lvl3 give more gold (and harder)
* all boss level (10,20,30) will give double bonus.
* lvl7/11/17/25/26/27 are harder (require recommended value)


About Score:
- Calculate from: Value, Income, # of leaked, and how many time you use change builder/reroll
- It is average value from level 1 to current level
- value score = (100-150) x (your value / creep value )
- income score = 100 x income/(bonus*2)
- you lost 1 score per leaked
- for (100-150) modifier: never used change builder = 150, used once = 140, used 5 time = 100

How to turn on W3MMD:
- W3MMD is off on default
- you can turn W3MMD on with any hcl command
- "hcl 0" is special command that do nothing (eg, player can still type mode)
- you can turn W3MMD on with "hcl 0" command


Last edited by HuanAk on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 14 times in total

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:02 pm


Hopefully W3MMD do not cause mass disconnect anymore What a Face


HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  Dazzlee on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Next Version with Pro & Master Title? Even without Pet it would be fun, though it gives another goal to reach and makes Legion more interesting.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Dazzlee wrote:Next Version with Pro & Master Title? Even without Pet it would be fun, though it gives another goal to reach and makes Legion more interesting.

this version is for quick fix on Priest & lvl30 gold bug.

as well as try out new "score" see if I can use them for decide Pro/master.

also another try on W3MMD

for title system, it is easy to implement, except I have problem with encrypt password with player's name (so unlock password can only use by that player name), but the problem is : game will crash if player name contain "unusually" character include
- special character
- foreign language
- and possible player with Spoof name.

I am still try find out how to handle player name without crash.

or find out new way to make unlock password unique to player.




HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  Dazzlee on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:37 pm

try talk to creators of other rpg custom wc3 maps. i think they can help you Wink

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Beta 2 (final beta) changes log:
- votekick should be 100% fixed.
- only 1 player can open -vk menu at same time (It will expired after 10 seconds)
- King's stat change back to normal
- Score is visible during arena
- Score is correct for end game stat
- W3MMD is off on default
- Hostbot can turn W3MMD on special hcl command

how to turn on W3MMD:
- Set HCL to "0" or "-0" only ( eg, "HCL 0" or "HCL -0" )
- It won't turn on with normal HCL mode (eg "HCL -ap" won't turn it on)

for desync.. I think it can't save or desync if one of player running warcraft in difference language ( need more information to confirm)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  12elease on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:54 pm

You remove buff from mercenary unit

it make he weaken.

but it may be make him to balance builder not imba same ago.

12elease
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:09 pm

12elease wrote:You remove buff from mercenary unit

it make he weaken.

but it may be make him to balance builder not imba same ago.

Yes, Merc is weaken by a lots and hopeful more people use -AP

I removed the buff, and changed their speed (+30% faster, same as free buff)

The stat on 2nd unit is lots weaker than before (It was really crazy that 3x 2nd unit can defend lvl7/8/9. now they need 4x 2nd unit).




HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  12elease on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:58 am

For some skill

I think Sea Gaint should have Wave skill (limit 4 target 80 dmg) and use 290 cost to build(+10 gold)
(I look from Moon Guard)


Diablo should have mana regen 1/sec and 25 cooldown
(can summon more 1 time in fight)


Nightsaber should have start fall
because i see this unit still have mana Smile

12elease
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 am

Sea Gaint & Nightsaber don't have ability because it ability is AE and require some custom code to make them cast. (will cause lag)

Moonguard's skill is easy because it cast automatic Smile

Sea Giant's ability is very crazy, it like "3 pages" of codes just for 1 spell. (same as many of DOta spell, they are custom written, and take lots of system resource so you can't really give them to every units/fighter)

I will try avoid any spell that require custom code to tell them how to cast, because Legion TD have enough lag already.

also try avoid AE spell, (AE spell is hard to balance, like those Land Mine: either too powerful or useless)



-----------

I made more changed (havn't released yet)
- GG rule changed
- lvl23 & 26 is lots harder ( very hard level now, like 22)
- lvl19 & 25 slightly harder (still easy/average)
- lvl28 is slightly easier (-5% dps)
- lvl29 is slightly harder ( +5%dps)

overall recommend value for lvl20+ is more reliable. (I will try make sure they can't kill with 1-2k below)

mm and lvl3 .. should be harder too, it have 500 recommend value, but can kill with 300's value.




Detail about GG rules:
- Leaked bounty = value / recommend value (same as before)
- Adjusted leaked bounty = leaked bounty - number of leaked % (1 leak = 1%)
- eg, if your leaked bounty was 90% and your total leaked is 30, then the Adjusted leaked bounty become 60%
- the reason for this changed: leaked player can't feed your team forever, it will give 0% gold after leaked 100 creep.




HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  iNfamous on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:44 am

HuanAk wrote:Sea Gaint & Nightsaber don't have ability because it ability is AE and require some custom code to make them cast. (will cause lag)
Sea Giant's ability is very crazy, it like "3 pages" of codes just for 1 spell. (same as many of DOta spell, they are custom written, and take lots of system resource so you can't really give them to every units/fighter)
I will try avoid any spell that require custom code to tell them how to cast, because Legion TD have enough lag already.
Well then you have to learn how to code more efficiant (vJass).
Good coded spells wont effect the "laggyness". And yes, i know that the 1.5 Legion TD map is fucking messed up.

iNfamous
Respected
Respected

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  OsiRyS on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:56 am

HuanAk wrote:

I made more changed (havn't released yet)
- GG rule changed
- lvl23 & 26 is lots harder ( very hard level now, like 22)
- lvl19 & 25 slightly harder (still easy/average)
- lvl28 is slightly easier (-5% dps)
- lvl29 is slightly harder ( +5%dps)

overall recommend value for lvl20+ is more reliable. (I will try make sure they can't kill with 1-2k below)

mm and lvl3 .. should be harder too, it have 500 recommend value, but can kill with 300's value.
U missed me Huank? rabbit
Yeah..u're right...LvL 3,19,22-25 must be harder
Lvl 3 is too easy,lvl 19 and 22 is no longer a threat
lvl 2(had 300value and i encounter lvl 2 with 2 additional dino and had no leak-lvl 2 is to easy now) and lvl 7(u need 1000 value to pass this lvl,in the past u need at least 1150 value to pass this lvl)

This lvls are more easy now? or is related to how the creeps arrive?
Pls Hug Me cheers

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:49 am

iNfamous wrote:
HuanAk wrote:Sea Gaint & Nightsaber don't have ability because it ability is AE and require some custom code to make them cast. (will cause lag)
Sea Giant's ability is very crazy, it like "3 pages" of codes just for 1 spell. (same as many of DOta spell, they are custom written, and take lots of system resource so you can't really give them to every units/fighter)
I will try avoid any spell that require custom code to tell them how to cast, because Legion TD have enough lag already.
Well then you have to learn how to code more efficiant (vJass).
Good coded spells wont effect the "laggyness". And yes, i know that the 1.5 Legion TD map is fucking messed up.

I don't believe those student that claim vJass is more efficiant :
- there are lots of proof(by themself) that native timer is faster than their timer library
- same as many other library that they claim it is more efficiency

overall, vJASS library is something that "it work for all job, master of none" (why I want 3 pages of code that can done with 1-5 line)

and, I am not a student with unlimit hour. I been working and understand how programming work in real life. that is time efficiency > code efficiency

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  NERV on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:50 am

I guess its hard to balance the first 5 levels... lots of units are hit kill, so its very possible to hold on with relative low value.


nothing to do about that.
avatar
NERV
Neotank

Posts : 262
Join date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:54 am


what is 3 weakest races for lvl20+ ?

I try testing them with new creep difficult adjust for lvl20+

I use Paladin, Marine, Ghost

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:08 am

OsiRyS wrote:
U missed me Huank? rabbit
Yeah..u're right...LvL 3,19,22-25 must be harder
Lvl 3 is too easy,lvl 19 and 22 is no longer a threat
lvl 2(had 300value and i encounter lvl 2 with 2 additional dino and had no leak-lvl 2 is to easy now) and lvl 7(u need 1000 value to pass this lvl,in the past u need at least 1150 value to pass this lvl)

This lvls are more easy now? or is related to how the creeps arrive?
Pls Hug Me cheers

I miss PanicX, he don't post anymore or hide somewhere. Sad

lvl3 have lower collision (can't kill with 300 value, but still easy with 400)
lvl7 roll back to 3.3

still testing lvl17-19, 23+ for many race ( I won't touch 22 & 28,
how is lvl24 now ?

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  iNfamous on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:18 am

HuanAk wrote:
iNfamous wrote:
HuanAk wrote:Sea Gaint & Nightsaber don't have ability because it ability is AE and require some custom code to make them cast. (will cause lag)
Sea Giant's ability is very crazy, it like "3 pages" of codes just for 1 spell. (same as many of DOta spell, they are custom written, and take lots of system resource so you can't really give them to every units/fighter)
I will try avoid any spell that require custom code to tell them how to cast, because Legion TD have enough lag already.
Well then you have to learn how to code more efficiant (vJass).
Good coded spells wont effect the "laggyness". And yes, i know that the 1.5 Legion TD map is fucking messed up.

I don't believe those student that claim vJass is more efficiant :
- there are lots of proof(by themself) that native timer is faster than their timer library
Do you mean TimerUtils? Thats a timer-system written in vjass. What do you mean with "their system". TimerUtils ofc uses native timers too, but can also attach values to a timer for example. Also timers gets recycled automatically. Just destroying a timer and "null" it will allways leave a small memory-leak.
- same as many other library that they claim it is more efficiency
You claim stuff without telling which systems you mean and what makes them not as efficient as your so called natives (GUI Triggers, right? Thats not even native. Like 80% of gui functions are wrapper functions to make gui more readable, called BJ functions)

overall, vJASS library is something that "it work for all job, master of none" (why I want 3 pages of code that can done with 1-5 line)
Convert the gui trigger to jass and see your 3 pages of awful code, if you are a bit trained in jass/vjass you write that code in less time then clicking the functions together.
Then its good looking, faster and clean.
and, I am not a student with unlimit hour. I been working and understand how programming work in real life. that is time efficiency > code efficiency
Vjass is more efficiant AND faster.
Sorry but you are wrong in every way Smile
Btw: are you still using locations for spawning and stuff? with Jass it would be awfully easy to just use NATIVES( Smile ) using coordinates leaving no memory leak at all.

iNfamous
Respected
Respected

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 am


Don't mix Jass with vJASS.

when you talk about vJASS, I expect you talk about Library with Object like truct.

It is easy to see all those vJASS library made by them are slower than native JASS, lots of those library have too many useless function that make it even slower. (because they want to cover all possibility)

Give me an example of vJASS that are faster than native, I don't think there are any.

for GUI, the BJ function result 1-3 more function it is not that bad if you don't call GUI every 0.033 second do you ?

and lots of vJASS library have a timer that run many action per every 0.033 seconds. this main reason I call vJASS is slower than GUI

If you look at how they do benchmark: run the code for 1000-5000 time per second, and compare result.

so 1-3 extra function from those BJ is fine as long as they don't run every 0.33 seconds.

---------------------------

I already use JASS native for most busy function, and when I said JASS, it is JASS native without BJ or extra function. so don't mix it with those vJASS.

again, it will take at lease 100+ hours to convert whole map to JASS, possible more time if convert to vJASS. you will never understand how much your time worth untill you get a paid job as programmer.

so I will say NO for :
- those extra 100+ hours that may give 5-10% performance boost (convert GUI to Native JASS).
- if I hand to new person in future, it will make people harder to read my code in JASS.


HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Beta 3 is out, I won't changed anything except bug.

will leave it for a few days before rename it to 3.41

I also release some game data, you can find them on the first page of hiveworkshop

and I will add unit/creep/summon later

Edit : table is update
Code:

Level      Creep Bounty      # of Creep      Gold from Creep      Bonus Gold      Creep+Bonus      Total Gold      Creep Value
1    3    36    108    11    119    300    250
2    4    45    180    12    192    419    350
3    4    36    144    13    157    611    500
4    5    36    180    14    194    768    650
5    5    36    180    16    196    962    800
6    5    36    180    18    198    1158    1000
7    6    30    180    20    200    1356    1200
8    6    36    216    23    239    1556    1450
9    5    45    225    26    251    1795    1600
10    51    3    153    30    183    2046    1850
11    6    54    324    35    359    2229    2050
12    6    45    270    40    310    2588    2400
13    7    45    315    45    360    2898    2700
14    12    24    288    50    338    3258    3100
15    9    36    324    55    379    3596    3500
16    8    45    360    60    420    3975    4000
17    9    36    324    70    394    4395    4500
18    8    45    360    80    440    4789    5000
19    10    36    360    90    450    5229    5500
20    86    3    258    100    358    5679    6000
21    10    36    360    110    470    6037    6500
22    9    48    432    120    552    6507    7100
23    11    36    396    130    526    7059    7700
24    11    36    396    140    536    7585    8500
25    9    45    405    150    555    8121    9500
26    12    36    432    160    592    8676    10600
27    12    36    432    170    602    9268    11800
28    23    18    414    180    594    9870    13000
29    14    30    420    190    610    10464    14000
30    123    3    369    200    569    11074    15000
31    0    15    0    0    0    11643    15000




Last edited by HuanAk on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:14 pm




i get one problem, every time i play i get some purple/black cubes then disconnect, texture problems? (Beta 2)

i dont run any maphack it happens SOMETIMES in 3.4 too

i run 3.3 completely normal though

game doesnt crashes if i see these boxes, i just get disconnected, for ramazan, my video card is an Nvidia GeForce GT130M, i play on a laptop


anyone seen this bug ? I mean the little "cubes box" with purple/black color.

those box are "path blocker" and it should be invisible(can only see them inside map editor). but do anyone ever seen it in recent version ?


HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  VoiceInMind on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:19 pm

I also release some game data
Oh, damn, now i have to throw out this piece of papaer xD
http://i30.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1013/d2/35f0886a282d8154940c3b7d694e16d2.jpg

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 pm


I think that table is wrong (lvl11's bounty)

I will fix it tomorrow

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  NERV on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 am

VoiceInMind wrote:
I also release some game data
Oh, damn, now i have to throw out this piece of papaer xD
http://i30.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1013/d2/35f0886a282d8154940c3b7d694e16d2.jpg



lol same with me.
avatar
NERV
Neotank

Posts : 262
Join date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  pravesh on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:17 am

how to host this map with host bot from garenaworld ? pls tell me what mode to type coz the score board appears to be all 0 0 0 0 00 .

pravesh
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 25
Location : Muscat, Oman

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:37 am

pravesh wrote:how to host this map with host bot from garenaworld ? pls tell me what mode to type coz the score board appears to be all 0 0 0 0 00 .

do you mean in game scoreboard or Hostbot database ?

Hostbot's database only enable if you use hcl command before game start.

how to enter mode before game start:
- in lobby (where you waiting for player to join)
- type "!hcl ap" (or ".hcl ap" depend which hostbot you use, you should get a message if hcl command is correct)
- now after game start, it will use -ap as mode.

you can read more information about hostbot on this page (click on Hostbot support)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/legion-td-mega-v3-4-a-194224/

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum