Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Soul-O-Eater on Fri May 18, 2012 6:38 am

I'd also agree not to make their Armor less, then it is now. Especially for those who are actually ''tanks'', like Lifesteal. You want to keep your aura as long as possible and it will turn out, that only range heros will be picked and some races will be played only and others won't. I actually would make every Hero to rangehero, but thats just a suggestion, and it might turn out to make some heros way to op etc.

Heros for Prophet? Hell no xD. It's hard enough to play head to head with only 1 race, and heros are like benefits to you, because you are playing only one race. The idea behind the heros are to make people get back to -ap games. The way you thinks will let it stay as it is.

I actually wont find any issuis with the heros, but with the races, e.g. it's is pretty hard to play with Shadow in late game. After 25 I started leaking every round. Even with many Hades and Hero with mana reg at max. I have a solution for that, but I think it's way to much work for you to do this. While you have many things to fix anyway. If you want to know what my solution might be, maybe PM me?

Anyway, good work till now, i hope the game will really turn a bit back to -ap game more ^^.

Greets: Soul

Soul-O-Eater
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Pnix on Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 am

Soul-O-Eater wrote:

I actually wont find any issuis with the heros, but with the races, e.g. it's is pretty hard to play with Shadow in late game. After 25 I started leaking every round. Even with many Hades and Hero with mana reg at max. I have a solution for that, but I think it's way to much work for you to do this. While you have many things to fix anyway. If you want to know what my solution might be, maybe PM me?

Anyway, good work till now, i hope the game will really turn a bit back to -ap game more ^^.

Greets: Soul

I don't agree with u.... shadow is one of the good race.... with good value and income u can easily reach lvl 30 and i had tried that before hero was introduced... with hero i think the race will be much stronger Smile

Pnix
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Clrnc on Sat May 19, 2012 8:42 pm

i tried shadow, agreed with soul eater. even with good income and value you will still leak. the zerglings die way too fast. same with nature, i had 5 rows of knowledge and healers but still leaked level 30. impossible to play.

would be good if change builder worked.

Clrnc
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee on Sun May 20, 2012 8:51 am

Heroes are benefit for mastery if you change builder it makes no sense. Either you try to master a next race and get supported by an extra aura or you just play without aura but with cb. Its up to you Wink

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Pnix on Sun May 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Clrnc wrote:i tried shadow, agreed with soul eater. even with good income and value you will still leak. the zerglings die way too fast. same with nature, i had 5 rows of knowledge and healers but still leaked level 30. impossible to play.

would be good if change builder worked.

u can always build doppler ganger(void) as tanker.. They had great dodging skill.. and nature is always weak against bosses ... i used to change the builder for nature before level 20 after getting 7/15 lumber Smile

Pnix
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee on Sun May 20, 2012 5:20 pm

You can also build mass sprites and upgrade them. With attack speed aura they just rock the 1st and 2nd boss Wink

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul-O-Eater on Sun May 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Not only for 1st and 2nd boss. 1 line of ToK, 2nd line aura and rest pure Thunderbirds and you can nearly handle every wave. But i guess you are right with Doppelganger, I had 4 only, might work with some more.

Soul-O-Eater
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee on Sun May 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Doppelganger is highly underrestimated. Double Stack Lifesteal + Lifesteal Hero Aura is ridiculous on him :lol

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Pnix on Mon May 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Soul-O-Eater wrote:Not only for 1st and 2nd boss. 1 line of ToK, 2nd line aura and rest pure Thunderbirds and you can nearly handle every wave. But i guess you are right with Doppelganger, I had 4 only, might work with some more.

ya u should get more doppelganger... i used to think it is useless until im too free to play legionTD ... and honestly speaking AP mode is kinda boring when you meet noob opponent because when I need to repeat every single step in each game... In garena, hardly you get a chance to go above lvl 27 Sad Mass militia always end the game at lvl 10 lol

Pnix
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee on Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Thats no difference to Battle.net (mass militia), you can try different builds and also you have noobs in hp not only ap.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  xDarkSchneiderX on Tue May 22, 2012 3:32 am

I think you should increase the cost of income demon. The demon out of balance everything,
even in lvl's 24+, I think few times I got to the survival or pass the lvl 30.

Aura Lifesteal is imba, 20%+8%+16%= 44% Lifesteal, may not give the same icon to stop the aura of one of them, so that only one run instead of two or three
xDarkSchneiderX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee on Tue May 22, 2012 5:34 am

I dont really get your point with demon. You say that the cost to send him should be increased?

I wont change Auras right now, because Final version isnt out anyway, so you cant gather the real hero points! And you shouldnt change the normal auras because that gives players with masteries a big advantage.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk on Thu May 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Update why not beta 4 yet :

I am level 56 Barbarian on Hell Act 2 ....... I will try finish inferno(with solo) or untill I hit the wall.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pnix on Thu May 24, 2012 3:45 pm

HuanAk wrote:Update why not beta 4 yet :

I am level 56 Barbarian on Hell Act 2 ....... I will try finish inferno(with solo) or untill I hit the wall.

lol nice one... I nvr touch LTD since Diablo 3 out haha

Pnix
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Clrnc on Thu May 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Dazzlee wrote:Heroes are benefit for mastery if you change builder it makes no sense. Either you try to master a next race and get supported by an extra aura or you just play without aura but with cb. Its up to you Wink
actually what i meant was the change builder bug. not the feature of can't change builder after you build hero.

Clrnc
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee on Fri May 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Ah ok. Is the bug already posted in the bug section?

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  uchkur on Fri May 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Clrnc wrote:i had 5 rows of knowledge and healers but still leaked level 30
LoL. And what exactly did you expected with those units? For lvl 30 you need lifesteal/mass hades/bash/siege attack and you have none of it.

Dazzlee wrote:Thats no difference to Battle.net (mass militia)
My experience is different. I have played 3 months on garena and every 2nd game there were mass militia. On battle.net(Northrend) I've played last month and there's mass militia every 5th game.

uchkur
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee on Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Well im also playing on Northrend and since people recognized mass militia is pretty strong (like 6 months ago) i have it in nearly every game. 90 of 100 games is mass militia. 10 non because enemys income suck.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombastik on Tue May 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Mass militia is definitly an unskilled move. Everybody can send mass minions lvl 10 & 20.

Send mass furbolg, it's even harder. Anyway if i play vs lamers, i could lame too by sending demons level 17, then gg goodbye. Neutral
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Pnix on Thu May 31, 2012 1:32 am

Bombastik wrote:Mass militia is definitly an unskilled move. Everybody can send mass minions lvl 10 & 20.

Send mass furbolg, it's even harder. Anyway if i play vs lamers, i could lame too by sending demons level 17, then gg goodbye. Neutral

Mass militia is more effective than mass furbolg at level 10 because your creep need to waste 1-2 hit on each militia while the boss is slashing happily and your creep will also change its target occasionally after killing militia... Meanwhile furbolg walk slightly faster than the boss and will get killed before 3 bosses reaches your creep... if play against lamer... lvl 14(tuskar) send some butcher/furbolg and can make them leak alot haha..

Somehow I suggest HuanAK to think of an idea so that people would up king... Most ppl only know summon while watching their king dying.... reason lack of income =.="

Pnix
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  xDarkSchneiderX on Thu May 31, 2012 2:40 am

Have Descriptiom bugs Polar Bear
Polar Bear attack in this description of him as normal, but when you create it in the game he is attacking with siege. Also for the site that the download also shows that the attack is normal: hiveworkshop

Any income of any mass is fatal, depends on the round that you send.
Mass of furbolg, serves to further expand the aura of armor.
Mass ghoul the boss to destabilize the position of the boss and units
xDarkSchneiderX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  br1x on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:36 am

there are a lot of mistakes in spelling and grammar, i could help you there if you want to.
and some descriptions aren't quite precise like zombies desease cloud saying it is "stackable" which would let you think a lot of zombies would give you higher percentage of damage reduction. and the auras aoe is way too small with 120 to work late game, so you can't just build a zombie behind the rest of your towers to make sure he stays alive and gives the aura, so i think the aoe should be increased.
another thing i noticed is that there are a lot of towers with the same skin (krogoth/goblin blaster, sword mage/captain, admiral/knight, footman/pewee, crusader/guard/veteran, goblin alchemist/mutant), that should be changed somehow. it can be really confusing especially for new players.
but good work overall, i'm just trying to help improving it.

br1x
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Getting passed level 33 (warlords) Seems extremely difficult. I had 21150 value as shadow with archmage hero and my ally had 20700 value with mass fenix as prophet. We did have a noob teammate with like 13500 value that leaked all the waves, but it doesn't seem easy to even pass that level, let a lone level 34 to get to the last level. The other team had 2 players with 17500 and 19000 values that had no chance against level 33 either. I had like 4 rows of hades and 1 row of fire archers (because the clumping hades were wasting possible dps that fire archers with mana regen and 575 range could provide). Perhaps if our teammate had been as good as us we could have gotten to at least 34. My team leaked onto the king first, and I blame our pure leak ally for it ^_^. Very challenging.

EDIT: BTW I'm loving the beta so far. GOOD JOB <3 cheers

Even with 15k value me and my teammates were pretty easily leaked on lvl 28 from just demons and a couple sends in a game I just did. I'm not sure how one would go about defeating that short of massing mutants or propheting doomsdays with strong melee. Luckily the other sides king died first.
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  xDarkSchneiderX on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:21 am

HuanAK seem to let go of the hand Legion TD, this is playing diablo 3. scratch

Had to adjust the skills of the cd's unit, if thou with this aura of mana, the unit takes the same time to drop the skill to not have the aura of mana.
For example, the big foot: mana 25, skill cost 25 cd for skill 35sec more or less, no longer remember the time because I played yesterday, but it is almost.

xDarkSchneiderX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:56 pm

I can't find any UC bot 3.5 Beta games today after looking for an hour jocolor . It's makin me sad. Only one other bot hosting it and no one ever joins it cause UC is so much more preferable.
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top