Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  HuanAk on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:46 am

OsiRyS wrote:Again and again i found 2 maccabeus instead of 3 in my side......Dunno but when i have in arena(lvl 20+) 7000+ value...90% arena's fight i encounter this bug...
In this Screen arena just started:

I will check.

possible Arena start too fast before maccabeus fully spawn.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  HuanAk on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:47 am

Dazzlee wrote:Those are really good ideas and i like them, but you should release 3.5 finally Very Happy

Btw. did i wrote you what i've done with mech on singleplayer??

can't find... so I guess it is no Smile

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Captain_Aizen on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 am

A couple more things that need to be fixed in the upcoming version.

- The 2nd unit shop (that has krackens, demons, etc) keeps un-mapping itself. For instance you map it number 4, but every 10 waves or so it just un-maps for no reason. That should be easy to fix.

- The music drops out after first battle arena. I don't know why it does that but I can take a guess it's because the music changes for a brief moment when 1 side wins and the 4 builders are running up and down arena. From that point on, the music gets stuck. Another easy thing to fix.


Balance suggestions

- Buff wagons, everyone hates that unit and it's a really bad because it doesn't have enough hp.
- Buff zeplins or reduce upgrade cost, for a unit that cost nearly 500g it's so bad that it's retarded.
- Nerf Lord Of Death/Hades or up the cost for it because it's way too versatile of a unit for the price.
- Nerf Goliath because giving nearby units double armor is retarded, at best I would say +1 armor.
avatar
Captain_Aizen
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  ZeketA on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:10 pm

HuanAk wrote:
OsiRyS wrote:Again and again i found 2 maccabeus instead of 3 in my side......Dunno but when i have in arena(lvl 20+) 7000+ value...90% arena's fight i encounter this bug...
In this Screen arena just started:

I will check.

possible Arena start too fast before maccabeus fully spawn.

I had 2 maccabeus in one arena fight, but we played 2v1. In 3v2 or 4v3 it's always 3 maccabeus. So is it made to be like that, or it's a bug?

ZeketA
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Gin.A on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 am

HuanAk wrote:
Gin.A wrote: Haha, with regards to balancing, I think certain units of the Element unit should become stronger.
- Golem (Mudman Upgrade)
- Seer of Darkness/ Fenix (Increase max mana; about 200 for Seer of Darkness and 400 for Fenix)

Additionally, I think the Land Mine unit is really useless. Damage should be increased by about 50%.
One more thing I noticed, correct me if im wrong, is the Necromancer. It states the Archers summmoned have 250 HP, but it turned out to be 100 HP o.o.
So which is the actual one?
And do fix the problem with healers (e.g. Priest, Yggdrassil, Tree of Life) healing allies when their HP is full.
Look forward to new version asap! Smile

for element, Violet will reduce cost from 230 to 200, so you will have a nice tank for early game

Land Mine can't change, because it is either too powerful or too weak.

Necromance's archer should be 250, it was a bug.

Heal is either too powerful or too weak, so I better make it too weak

Is there any way at all to make things neither too weak or powerful?
I hope the Land Mine unit can be completely replaced, or at least reworked. Healwise, there could be a cooldown system to balance things out.
Btw I saw a comment with regards to Goliath's armor boost. I think it works well with +3 armor, since its AOE is fairly small, it gives good protection to its surrounding units, but to a controlled extent. In fact, I find it weird that the armor bonus is not given on the Goliath itself (i wonder if that's a bug too).
Finally, the Archer's damage seems to be 10 - 10, instead of the stated value (I assume that's a bug too?), and do give some thoughts with regards to slightly buffing the mana pool of Seer of Darkness/Fenix, to make them more worth their value.
Thanks, I can't wait for 3.5, and I do appreciate HuanAK's efforts in looking through our suggestions and taking them into consideration each time, and finally developing a splendid map for all of us to enjoy.
avatar
Gin.A
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  von_Oberstain on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:46 am

goliath, if it's unchanged from 1.5c, has barkskin ability that reduces damage dealt to goliath unit.

during development of UE, we had a lots of problems with mines and their balancing - at last stage, we had 5 different mines in tier, and before that we tried nearly everything like: mines that damage limited number of creeps, slow-damaging mines, stackable and non-stackable mines, stun-mines, mines that can't kill unit but reduce hp to 1 only, mines that do %-based damage, invisible and visible mines, mines that shoot... i forgot what else.

point is, we haven't succeeded in making balanced mines and wasted ~4 months on them. they *worked*, but not reliably and someone was always dissatisfied... ended in a mine removal.

i wish huan better luck with mines that we had... as for players, use them or don't, or come with a solution which works - speaking for myself, i'm still interested in mines (maybe for another goblin race, entirely different), so i'll watch that mine thread carefully
avatar
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 243
Location : Lugbúrz, Mordor

Back to top Go down

Hi Huank Again:)

Post  OsiRyS on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 am

Legion Td Is pretty imbalanced...and i will reveal u how:
-lvl 2 give u few money than before(lvl dificulty same like in past)
-lvl 7 is pretty hard
-lvl 14 is very hard-> he's harder than 15(e.g.:i leaked with 3050 value on lvl 14 and with the same value i pass lvl 15 without no problem (i saw many ppl leak at this lvl with recommended value) pls adjust
-lvl 17 is insane(if i send a demon at lvl 17...it will be gg for 100%-> only if they have king upg to nearly max and use heals)
-lvl 26 and 27 was better before
-lvl 28 is very hard[pls change that...in others versions they had PIERCE Attack(with bigger dmg) but most tanks have fortified armour(eg.:tree of knowledge,thrall,doomsday....and heavy armour(hydras,warden)..u know that pierce do 70% on fortified and 80% on heavy..it is much better(a lot) than reduced siege attack on juddgernaut....this attack makes u to leak with thrals,doomsday,tree of knowledge(they(tok) are 0 to lvl 28)}If u dont want to leak on lvl 28 u need mass hades or hydras as a tank...lvl 28 is harder than 29(OMFG)
Pls rebalance this game or swap lvl 14 with 15 and 28 with 29....Put juggernaut pierce attack back(pls) or oher dmg type but not siege(or normal-not recommended)...
When then new version it will be rdy?
btw tomorow on eurobattle it will be a legion tournament at 18.00(gmt+1)....i waiting for u to make a dream team:D
Oh i forgot about mavericks...they are weaker(u nerfed this unit?) cuz i leak on lvl 7 with~1240 only with mavericks...lvl 10 same...lvl 14 is impossible for mavericks...pls make them back like before if u nerfed them

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Dazzlee on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 pm

I try to answer and comment every point you have, if i forget one => tell me.

1. Level 2 is fine as it is. Level 3 or 4 must be adjusted because you can do Level 4 always if you pass Level 3. Either Level 3 nerf or Level 4 buff.
2. Level 7 was always hard, its a knockout Level. Same as Level 8. Just Imagine it would be nerfed, many ppl would get 7/3 easily before 10 and maybe they wont leak 10. Even if they leak 10, its 51g per boss but you have like 100 income per round.
3. Level 14, knockout Level again to lower your income. Watch out on your towers, mostly you will have magic/pierce attack instead of normal. If you would have Normal 14 is no problem.
4. Level 17, knockout. Get some Siege! And you should recognize if your enemies save wood or send so you can be prepared for 17.
5. 26/27 are totally fine, whats the matter with it?
6. Level 28 is knockout again, it doesnt make any sense to have 3 levels with same armor in a row. You need siege attack, get some Goliath or Greymane. They are cheap (at this point of the game) and do enough damage and tankyness (if you have like 9) to give your ranged time.

I know that the earlier Version were much easier like 3.3 but it was waaaay tooo easy. 7/15 before 20 was possible with like every race. Now the game is interesting because you see who is good and who's not! Play with some good guys (i repeat my self everytime here) /j Clan UC and have fun with those guys.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  fanboiii on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:44 am

How about drop the TD and rename it to Legion Defense or Legion War Defense or Legion Defenders?

Not really necessary, but since there's no towers. It makes more sense to me.

fanboiii
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  shengshun on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 am

fanboiii wrote:How about drop the TD and rename it to Legion Defense or Legion War Defense or Legion Defenders?

ROFLMAO!! it's like changing Dota to Frota or Warcraft Frozen Throne to Wardefenders Bone-her Throne...

fanboiii wrote:Not really necessary, but since there's no towers. It makes more sense to me.


there are towers.. every TD got their signature towers, LTD's towers are unique.. it freakin' MOVES!!!

shengshun
Captain
Captain

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Dazzlee on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:22 am

You build towers and they change to units during rounds. Just Mercenary is a specialist on its own, but still you summon a tower/unit w/e you like call it and it just moves during rounds.

most important to me is, you CAN'T controll your units!

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  fanboiii on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 am

shengshun wrote:

ROFLMAO!! it's like changing Dota to Frota or Warcraft Frozen Throne to Wardefenders Bone-her Throne...

there are towers.. every TD got their signature towers, LTD's towers are unique.. it freakin' MOVES!!!

You're retarded. First of all, DotA is no comparison and there are already a bunch of renames: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth.

Secondly, towers don't move by definition. You don't build towers. You summon units. They don't change from tower to unit. They change from inactive to active and they are always units. The only thing that counts as towers are the Kings.

This is a strategy/defense game like Guns'n'Glory, not a TD.

fanboiii
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Dazzlee on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:05 am

First of all, stop flaming!

I can see your point, that active/inactive units but the creator named it Legion TD because his point is like mine or mine is like his ...w/e doesnt matter Laughing

But what i totally not get. Why is the name so important to you?

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

re

Post  OsiRyS on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

U will leak on lvl 28 with goliath(2) and greymane if u dont have HADES or HYDRA...Huank u need to balance this game...LVL 17 and 28 is insane...only if u are feeded by others...or u have mass hadess...
AZURE DRAGONE IS THE MOST IMBALANCED UNIT EVER>>>U RUINED THIS UNIT....SMALL SPLASH...for what? when lvl 14 come u will do an extra 14 dmg...OMFG...and +3 armour(greymane has +5..total cost=285) and this dragons is expensive with AVERAGE ATTACK...OMFG...pls return to old dragon(much better) or balance it(compare azure dragon with death dragon....HUGE difference)....i say to u(U HATE A LOT ARCTIC) i think u had nightmares cuz of arctic....cuz u was defeated by pro players with arctic builder...(ice troll had -30% reduce attack and now only -15%->EVEN DEfiler(have -20% attack spd) pls balance units...I REMEMBER U lvl 14 is BETTER THAN 15...LVL 17 better than 18 19 ....LVL 28 is better than 30..And DAZZLE STFU WITH KNOKOUT LVL...THIS is a NOOB ANswer

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Dazzlee on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Bro chill, sometimes i just have greymane and 1 random ranged unit as towers and it works. You really dont need Hydras or w/e.

I'm sure that im online next days on skype, either we play or i search for a nice replay.

An guys, i know that the balancing must be adjusted but Huan is working hard on next Version and release of 3.41 was month ago, now you start complaining? Bet patient and wait for next version. Btw this noob flaming is just unmannered and gets you a ban.

So once again, STOP THAT SHIT!

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

to OsiRyS

Post  von_Oberstain on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 pm

this is the kind of post people get banned for. try to formulate your opinions in the future, explain the supposed problem in more detail and possibly suggest solution. avoid insulting people who dedicated enormous amount of time to make maps for common good. also, insulting people who can delete your posts/account is never a wise move - it takes a lot less time to delete user then to register new account.


EDIT: everything is ok, and maybe i overreacted by posting this publicly, too. but anyone who was on official blizzard forums could easily identify with me on this topic - about 80% of posts there are just flaming... glad this is sorted out between you, guys


Last edited by von_Oberstain on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 243
Location : Lugbúrz, Mordor

Back to top Go down

re

Post  OsiRyS on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:03 am

Yes...is my mistake....I am choleric sometimes....But i dont thik omg and stfu is a insult...anyway...you can forgive me dazzle?....And come on skype to play legion:D...Sry again

OsiRyS
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Dazzlee on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 am

All good here

Tomorrow im online for sure and we play. Today is carnival so big party here bounce

Ok enough Offtopic:

Huan, just to give you a little feedback, 17000 Value and 750 Income after Level 30 is possible with Element, Goblin, Mech, Nature, Beast, Shadow, Paladin, Marine. I didnt tried with Ghost & Undead because i cant find a stable build with decent income in 3.41


Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  NERV on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 am

Dazzlee wrote:Ghost & Undead

It's been a while since I played, but I like a lot this ghost build:

Code:

1:
200
      |
- - - - - O -
- - - - - - -

2:
325
      |
- - - - - O -
- - - - - - P

3:
450
      |
- - - - - O -
- - - - - P P

4:
580
      |
- - - - - O -
- - - - - P H

5:
790
      |
- - - - - F -
- - - - - P H

6:
920
      |
- - - - - F -
- - - - - H H

7:
1120
      |
- O - - - F -
- - - - - H H

8:farm
1330
      |
- F - - - F -
- - - - - H H

9:
1500
      |
- F - - - F -
- - - - V H H

10:
1750
      |
- F - - - F -
- - - - V H H
- - - A - - -

Kinda hard at first 2 levels, a dino or whelp will make you leak, but its a good build overall.
higher levels i try to get 2 rows of forsakens and 7~8 phantoms, with 2 villains and 1 bird and a few Meridians (like 4 or less, depends on your income). One time I holded lv 28 + 2 demons with a little more than 13k value, in 3.41. crazy right?

about Undead: Atm, i guess is impossible to reach 17k value, at least I don't know how.



Also, I would love some feedback from huan too.
avatar
NERV
Neotank

Posts : 262
Join date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Visitor on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Wow mate..What's going on with that new version?! Give us a beta or something...
avatar
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-08-07
Location : Garena: banner_bg

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Gin.A on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 am

How's progress. I think everyone is waiting eagerly for the new version.
avatar
Gin.A
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Dazzlee on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:44 am

Ofc we all want to know the progress (me including) or have an early beta/alpha/what ever, but its useless if 932470238570329854 people asks "hows progress".

Calm your beards and be patient, Huan will let us know when there is something important Wink

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  fanboiii on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:13 pm

There should be an option to hide the income on the scoreboard because a lot of noobs try to get the highest and end up leaking.

fanboiii
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Dazzlee on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:55 pm

If i get you right, you dont want to see the income of your teammates?

Its a teamgame, if you have bad players it doesnt matter if they see your income or not.

In my opinion, they will overdo it because they dont know if they have highest income Wink

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  fanboiii on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 am

Dazzlee wrote:If i get you right, you dont want to see the income of your teammates?

Its a teamgame, if you have bad players it doesnt matter if they see your income or not.

In my opinion, they will overdo it because they dont know if they have highest income Wink

Your logic doesn't make sense. If they can't know they have the highest, then there is less temptation to be the highest.

A lot of players are very reactionary when it comes to income, so not knowing removes the competition to have the most income.

fanboiii
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion TD Mega 3.5 (Beta 4 is out)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum