Suggestion how to reduce luck factor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion how to reduce luck factor

Post  vladimir3388 on Mon May 14, 2012 4:25 am

You should make ordered creeps move on the battle field as soon as round is finished and pause them until build time is done. That way every player would know which bonus creeps he gets, so he can upgrade more lumber if there are not many creeps or he could chose to spend all gold to build if there is a bunch of krakens or something even worse Smile

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion how to reduce luck factor

Post  NERV on Mon May 14, 2012 6:23 am

Well, I guess that's gonna cut out the fun factor of the game as well, right? just joking.

Playing without mm mode would have the same effect you are suggesting, except you won't know which lane the incomes are going in.
And by the time you reach end game, you should probably be over (or nearly over) with your wood upgrades.
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimir3388 on Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 am

NERV wrote:
Playing without mm mode would have the same effect you are suggesting, except you won't know which lane the incomes are going in.
It kinda matters if you know furboulg and hermit are comming instead of 2 dinos for example...
Also, I hate when 1 player gets whelp in first wave and then dino in 2nd while other player gets only 1 militia in 2nd wave.

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV on Mon May 14, 2012 10:28 pm

vladimir3388 wrote:
It kinda matters if you know furboulg and hermit are comming instead of 2 dinos for example...

Indeed, but that's the advantage of playing without mm mode. Knowing that the enemy team send furbolgs/hard income should be enough for you to prepare yourself.

vladimir3388 wrote:
Also, I hate when 1 player gets whelp in first wave and then dino in 2nd while other player gets only 1 militia in 2nd wave.

.... It's just 11 gold and players still may leak. It's part of the game. You can't control enemy income. However, you could ask 'em to send 3 dinos at lv 2 or 3 whelps/lv1. They might just hear you.
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  vladimir3388 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:34 am

Would you please reconsider my idea and create a mode like that one? I'm not asking to set it as default mode, but I'm sure most players would like it and one day you might even set it as default. I came back to this topic because few days ago I recieved 2 demons while my allies had dinos, whelps and militia. Placing that mode wouldn't be unnecessary if those creeps would be arranged equally by their price.

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top