looking for team battles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking for team battles

Post  chinese Legion fan on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:11 pm

hi


nowdays, Legion td become very popular in China. our players fund a Clan, we looking forward some team battles between western teams and my clan.

we are pretty good at team fight, we played a lot, especially host pick prophet builder 4on4 games for 3.5(b3).

i guess the games would be on Garena if there are chances to be organized.

i dont know ask who about this, hope u can give me some infomation on this.

chinese Legion fan
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  Dazzlee on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm

The most famous Clan on Europe is probably Clan UC, you should write in the Section "Meet to play". Im not sure if those players like to play on Garena because they are a Battle.net (Northrend) based Clan.

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  chinese Legion fan on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Dazzlee wrote:The most famous Clan on Europe is probably Clan UC, you should write in the Section "Meet to play". Im not sure if those players like to play on Garena because they are a Battle.net (Northrend) based Clan.


help me to find them plz...... Neutral

chinese Legion fan
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  Dazzlee on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:34 am

Just contact PanicX, Bombastik, Soul-O-Eater or Kreutertee. Wether here or on Battle.net

I think you have more success if you join Clan UC Channel on Northrend and ask for games Wink

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  chinese Legion fan on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Dazzlee wrote:Just contact PanicX, Bombastik, Soul-O-Eater or Kreutertee. Wether here or on Battle.net

I think you have more success if you join Clan UC Channel on Northrend and ask for games Wink


ok,thx

do u have any recent replays played by them? or tell me how to get some. wanna see how good they are.

chinese Legion fan
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  Dazzlee on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 pm

I didnt played for a while because my final exams for this semester are soon, so i have no time.

But i ensure you that they are really good. After my exams we can play sometimes, im also a member of Clan UC lol!

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  PanicX on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:39 am

Hey,

we dont play on garena,so you have to play on any official server.

Would be nice to have some clanwars.

Just join Northrend and come to channel "clan uc".
We are 56 players at the moment and have some of the best player.
And you dont get any replays to copy us Very Happy
I heard there is a new town in china,which is copied 100% from an austrian town Very Happy

PanicX
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  Bombastik on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:23 am

Hahaha omg, Chinese people are definitly absolutly unbeleivable.

Hey PanicX, this is totaly true what you were talking about.

our clan haven't any contenders and this is the only missing thing that we would need.

It would be really great either to plan clan-wars or to make a league.

anyway, see you in 2 weeks bro.

Yours.
avatar
Bombastik
Respected
Respected

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-02-14
Location : BE

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  Dazzlee on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:02 am

We could make a cup at this board. If there are enough players who wants to play Wink

Dazzlee
Neotank

Posts : 170
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  imprez on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 pm

chinese Legion fan wrote:hi


nowdays, Legion td become very popular in China. our players fund a Clan, we looking forward some team battles between western teams and my clan.

we are pretty good at team fight, we played a lot, especially host pick prophet builder 4on4 games for 3.5(b3).

i guess the games would be on Garena if there are chances to be organized.

i dont know ask who about this, hope u can give me some infomation on this.

I'm in Garena and I'm from Malaysia. I do have a team and since you would like to have a great battle. let's meet in garena and coordinate Smile my nick is imprez_lee. Just add me and drop me a message that you're the China Legion Team Very Happy
avatar
imprez
Captain
Captain

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 36
Location : Malaysia

Back to top Go down

Meet up

Post  kolia1 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi, I only play the version legion td 3.5 (B3) with my friends, usually play 3v3 instead of 4v4 because of the lag, I also only played in garena singapore tower defense room 1-3, anyone wants to meet up to play? Im looking for very challenging opponents which I search all over the years Sad

kolia1
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for team battles

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum