Two Problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Problems

Post  Lufurt on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 am

The first problem I'm having is regarding replays... when I save one, me or anyone I send the replay can see it... it's like players are "reloading" the map, and then wc3 crashes. Both my wc3 and expansion are originals so I don't know what it might be.

Secondly, when will the -li be disabled ? When the 3.5 is out of the beta?

Lufurt
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Problems

Post  sunderkeenin on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:04 pm

If you want to remove -li copy the mode you want before the match like if you want the 3.41 default do this.
-apmmhgggcbx3
Copy that and paste it as red BEFORE the 5 second timer ends.
or if you want to fuck everyone over with chaos mode fun mode and build everywhere at the same time do this.
-apmmhgggfmbecmx3
and copy that into your chat as red before the timer ends.
It may be the intended mode, but you can get around that with a quick few clicks.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Lufurt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:17 am

Thanks! But how about the replay ? anyone have any idea on how to make it work ?

Lufurt
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:35 am

I don't know about the replays.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Lufurt wrote:anyone have any idea on how to make it work ?

Check if they have the same Warcraft version you do and if they have their map in the same folder you do.

Use a version switcher to watch old versions replays, you can found them here: Google
Remember that 1.26b is different than 1.26c. Also, third party programs that converts your replays to other versions often broke syour replays, making them unusable no matter what you do.
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Lufurt on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:48 am

NERV wrote:Check if they have the same Warcraft version you do and if they have their map in the same folder you do.

Use a version switcher to watch old versions replays, you can found them here: Google
Remember that 1.26b is different than 1.26c. Also, third party programs that converts your replays to other versions often broke your replays, making them unusable no matter what you do.

I have the same Warcraft version and the map is in the same folder. Also, I'm not using third party programs at all... When I see someone else's replays it's fine. When I try to see my own, they don't work.

Lufurt
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top