World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Madridista on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:56 am

Wow you really need to sit on this reccord for your ego to be intact uh?
Well ok fair enough, you are good, no you are THE GREATEST... lmfao, the truth is your are a fucking noob relying on team mates, and praying for a long game when you at somepoint catch up in value cause overincoming like a fucking public noob, try to clear your lanes and put up a reccord, I want to see you make just 1400, well lets make it 1250 cause I dont belive you can. But congratz on being a fucking noob and congratz on having a maphacking team mate.. you guys must be proud. Try to play the game right, and try to clear your own lanes.. I wanna see you guys do that!

Madridista
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  HighestIncome on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:05 am

Nice flame, but I'm not going to response with the same. I don't care what you want to see, but I can say that you will see the income score you will never reach very very soon. Our conversation here is over.
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Unholy_Rave on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:36 am

Again kids spammin HI xD 

HighestIncome wrote:I will show you how to be lame, because you did only 1697. 
HAHAHAHAHA I bet you have something epic on your mind

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  iightfyre on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:29 am

Look, I'm not interested in flame wars so I will just tell it as I see it.

1.  Yes, I had a merc teammate that made the game last longer
2.  Yes, you had 2 lanes on your own side leaking every round making the game last longer

In BOTH games level 30 started at the 1 hour 12 minute mark.  This means that both HI and iightfyre had the exact same amount of time to income regardless of "who leaked" or "who delayed"

The bottom line is that in 1 hour and 12 minutes I pulled off higher income than you did.  That's the plain and simple truth.  We can argue all day long "who was working for who" in either game but that point is moot.  In a 1 hour and 12 minute race, I won.  I look forward to you posting a higher income than what I have posted as I think healthy competition is a good thing Very Happy

------------------------------------------

As far as the MH accusation, I have a fog click detector so when I watch replays it shows when players are clicking on units through the fog of war.  If you were playing on ENT bots I would have u IP banned.  But as long as you stay away from ENT bots then I really have no say in what you do.  I just think its sad and unfair that you play this way Sad

PS - Here is the log from my FCD.  Plenty of evidence.  (You asked for it, I don't want to start a war over it.. but here it is)

3:51 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Gargoyle
26:2 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked The King
26:6 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked The King
26:25 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Hybrid
29:31 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked The King
33:10 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Hybrid
33:12 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Hybrid
37:50 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Flesh Golem
37:51 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Kraken
44:22 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Demon
44:29 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Demon
51:42 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Demon
58:19 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Hybrid
58:20 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Hybrid
69:29 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Young Frost Dragon
69:30 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Morph [Tier 6]
70:25 |cFFFF0000BlackJohnny|r clicked Frost Wyrm

iightfyre
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  iightfyre on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:40 am

I'd like to add one thing:

I did use a merc teammate because I did not want to play 1000 games waiting for that "perfect storm" of players leaking every single round as your replay has.  I was not intending on playing "dirty" - merely wanted to level the playing field.  I also tried to accomplish this task with minimal leaks to prove that skill is a factor instead of just pumping lumber and letting my teammates catch leaks every level.

Anyway.  Sorry if we started a war - I was only looking for some friendly competition.

The ball is in your court, HI.  If you want to compete for highest income in a solo lane with a merc partner I am up for the challenge.  If you want the record to only stand without a merc lane, I will duck out because I simply don't have the time to keep joining games hoping for that "perfect storm" of constant leaks to the king on both sides.  It is simply like waiting to win the lottery.  Sorry, but I do feel that in your game you, in a sense, "won the lottery" on every level having massive delays without anyone losing the game.

Let me know if you want to continue this or I will gladly not come on your forums and stick solely to the ENT bots that I normally play on.

Cheers.  Sorry for the double post or any ill feelings that may have arised from my posting.

iightfyre
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:22 am

HI at this point you just need to work on beating that record instead of constantly arguing against everyone who beat your record. He has valid points, proper time-frame equivalency, and hit higher income and value than you. The merc teammate thing doesn't matter at all as he did not obtain the income by being merc himself, and he didn't use it to feed himself hard(kills-wise).
I'd say in an internet court ruled by logic and fairness you'd of lost your record, and this dude from ENT with plenty proof and skill is the current champion. I can't stand letting someone I know is a cool dude(since I play with you on occasion) go and make an idiot out of himself instead of bettering his past abilities and knowledge.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  BlackJohnny on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:56 am

iightfyre wrote:As far as the MH accusation, I have a fog click detector so when I watch replays it shows when players are clicking on units through the fog of war.  If you were playing on ENT bots I would have u IP banned.  But as long as you stay away from ENT bots then I really have no say in what you do.  I just think its sad and unfair that you play this way 

PS - Here is the log from my FCD.  Plenty of evidence.  (You asked for it, I don't want to start a war over it.. but here it is)
Thank you for that, I just wanted to see if it was or wasn't another hypocrite blaming me for something he already has. As you can see, I use it on occasion and really don't care if someone knows it or not, otherwise I would have turned off the 'fog click option'. Think of it like this, who am I being unfair to if 99.99% of players use it? Apparently myself if I don't. And I don't use it in a low sense like, oh I don't know, sending a hermit when someone has a minotaur on 1, making him leak a lot (I rarely send non-full income units at all). I started using it while playing on garena (mostly because of the auto-joiner option) and it just seems kinda natural especially because of the scroll/zoom bit that I really enjoy. 
Sorry for having a bit of a rant here, but to summarize: I definitively would not use it if I knew that other players aren't.

BlackJohnny
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  iightfyre on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:10 am

Johnny, I appreciate your honesty. Very Happy Glad to see that you are being a man about it instead of dodging the issue Smile

And, if there comes a day where u guys would like to play against some ENT players in friendly matches I would only ask that you do not use MH in those games because we do take it very seriously.

Best regards

iightyfyre

iightfyre
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Madridista on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:15 am

LOL you complain we use merc and you guys maphack, and call us the cheaters, as I said you are both jokes.. No legion skills, Income isnt the game, game is to kill enemy king, and any noob on ent would own you 2 in any game..

Madridista
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Madridista wrote:LOL you complain we use merc and you guys maphack, and call us the cheaters, as I said you are both jokes.. No legion skills, Income isnt the game, game is to kill enemy king, and any noob on ent would own you 2 in any game..
You're talking about killing the king as a goal in a "silly" income thread. This isn't a comp site, but one all about having fun, enjoying the game, and getting better at it at the same time. Having utter mastery of income is one facet of not having your king killed in the first place. I can't say I have that level of skill, but damn you're sounding like a bigot, and I can't stand letting bigots run around without a little chastising. Maybe you'll learn a little more manners, and come back with more constructive criticism instead of "lol lrn2pleyusuknub" like I'm seeing from you right now.(Playing Nortan's role a little bit since he's been inactive lately on the forums) Can't stand political correctness, but can't stand outright assholish language either.
Without taking a little hit, and getting knocked down a few times you'll never end up getting up stronger at the end of the day.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Madridista on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Fair enough I stick to the subject, I know this is about income, and he is proud of this 1600, its amaizing, I agree.
But, its all about game lenght, and he creates the time by leaking himself, this way he brings team in danger by leaking, he cant do this without leak, and legion td is about keeping your king alive/ killing enemy, and you cant rely on team mates to carry your leaks if you are the better player on the team..
And then his mate maphack, which just makes it more pathetic, I mean you dont win a game by cheating, as I remember Lance Armstrong lost his Wins after he confessed cheating, and here they just did... I just think it is to hillarious that he try to act like a god whenever people comes here and proves that they eaqual his score in first try.
Sure we used merc, and by that we, lets call it manipulated game length for our benifit, but both games were 1 hour and 12 minutes, and sure he used hybrid over paladin, but he also leaked 50 % of the units spawned at his place for the first 20 rounds.''

What I try to say is Johnny said our numbers was very impressive, but the way it came to it not so much.. well 1600 is amaizing number but what a pathetic way you got it.. leaking all game, having your mate cheating..

Madridista
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  HighestIncome on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:12 pm

I will not discuss anything here, because I realized that that is pointless. You made artificial delay, I will make it too. 1600 record is in the middle of my heart and it always will be (since it's hybrid and single).


I'm done, next post from me on this topic will be new record that noone will never ever come even near to break. (in a week or two, because I have university stuff to do).
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 pm

HighestIncome wrote:I will not discuss anything here, because I realized that that is pointless. You made artificial delay, I will make it too. 1600 record is in the middle of my heart and it always will be (since it's hybrid and single).


I'm done, next post from me on this topic will be new record that noone will never ever come even near to break. (in a week or two, because I have university stuff to do).
Good luck bro. The time is irrelevant when both of you hit 30 at the same time anyways. Puts stuff into perspective a little bit better.

To Madridsta(BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE CUTTING DOWN THAT MASSIVE QUOTE).
It's nice that MH is a teency bit less effective on Legion than other maps, but it's still a bad thing anyways. If I was installing one of those at most I'd retain the zoom on maps without zoom thing because I can't stand it sometimes. I don't get why anyone would really keep anything else except to cheat. Cheating is a good way to slow skill development, and slowing skill development means it gets harder and harder to keep up. The MH compensates you for that while punishing you at the same time by being a total dick move. I get what you're saying, but it's neither as bad as it sounds, or too much better than it either.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Unholy_Rave on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:58 pm

It's a pity that Madridista and  iightfyre ruined this, with the way they did it. Still you must be crazy to think that HI will let two ENT bot pubbies to keep income record. There's just no way that will happen.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Madridista on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:37 am

MH not usefull in legion? Well then if that is your point of wiev, then its even more insane they choice to use it, anyways 2 so highskilled players, living legends, as you guys refer to them, have to cheat in their own game, and you try to tell me its ok, that is funny, real funny, noone should ever be cheating, and noone should ever think its ok..

@Unholy_Raven
Sure, he will beat the reccord, but he can if he wanna waste more time.. It took us 2 trys, first we make 1697, and next time we do a little over 1700..
As I said, its all about game time, and bottom line is, while HI rely on others to leak(when he finally catch up in value, and stop leaking hhim self(around lvl 20!!!)), then we simply just took merc and made sure we had the time to do it aswell, remember same games same length so I cant wait to see his next reccord.. GL HI on your reccord attempt

Madridista
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Unholy_Rave on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:35 am

Yea, HI is a living legend of this game, no doubt on that one, he made most epic guide in LTD history in a form of his book, he helped a lot of people with it, he made this game different, I feel like he is income. HI said that this blackjohnny is most skilled player that he has ever seen, so he must be good too...

Madridista wrote:As I said, its all about game time, and bottom line is, while HI rely on others to leak(when he finally catch up in value, and stop leaking hhim self(around lvl 20!!!))
 
I need to proof you wrong here, watch this game HI uploaded: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mpafy3 . This is serious play from HI, when it's pub he is playing for fun I think because I played few games with him.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:19 am

Madridista wrote:MH not usefull in legion? Well then if that is your point of wiev, then its even more insane they choice to use it, anyways 2 so highskilled players, living legends, as you guys refer to them, have to cheat in their own game, and you try to tell me its ok, that is funny, real funny, noone should ever be cheating, and noone should ever think its ok..
Cheating is never OK. I'm just saying it's not to the degree of use that you act like it is.
If I was able to I'd have Blizzard fix this shit, and maybe update WC3 with a better innate zoom function to make less people have motivation to get a maphack in the first place.
I'm just saying it's not as useful as you make it out to be, but DEFINITELY NOT INNOCENT.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Madridista on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:16 pm

@Unholy
Fair enough, cant watch the replay, but I believe you, it doesnt change the fact that he cant make 1600 without these major leaks, noone can the game needs the perfect setup for these numbers to be reached, we manipiulated and went merc for not have to play 1000000000 games to show you this is not as hard as it seems.

@Sunderkeenin
you say its about zoom, while you see fogclicks all game, and they get advantage of this around lvl 17 and ups king
Bottom line is, whether its about zoom ablity or whatever, he still uses it to cheat, and cheating is not okay in any degree..
You say that cheating isnt ok, but you keep defending his use of it

Enough said from me on this subject, I keep repeating my self. If you cant see my point of views, and dont agree with me fair enough. The reason I came to this site was because someone posted about HI's challenge on ent forrums, And I was looking forward to challenging him, but it ended up in a war on words, I tend to get angry over silly stuff. however this doesnt change the facts that I pointed out..

Madridista
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Unholy_Rave on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 pm

@Madridista

I just wanted to tell you that you should show respect to the greatest player that ever played this game insted of flaming.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Madridista wrote:@Sunderkeenin
you say its about zoom, while you see fogclicks all game, and they get advantage of this around lvl 17 and ups king
Bottom line is, whether its about zoom ablity or whatever, he still uses it to cheat, and cheating is not okay in any degree..
You say that cheating isnt ok, but you keep defending his use of it

Enough said from me on this subject, I keep repeating my self. If you cant see my point of views, and dont agree with me fair enough.
I'm not defending cheating. I'm defending the fact that zooming is the main reason that people go searching for maphacks, and abuse the power of the maphack to cheat. If Blizzard had given WC3 better zooming there would of been very few maphacks in the first place for those who really want to cheat. I see your viewpoint, but you're ignoring my solution. Blizz needs to release a new Warcraft game which is compatible with old maps(alternate graphics mode), and has better zooming with both graphics modes. It'll reduce the ability to cheat due to the new game they'd be working with, and less reason due to having proper vision.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Hate2Lose on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:59 am

Unholy_Rave wrote: I just wanted to tell you that you should show respect to the greatest player that ever played this game insted of flaming.
You need to stop trolling and flaming, because we've already discussed this and proved he's not.  He avoids challenges only to play on his terms.  NOT THE GREATEST PLAYER......

Edit: And again here he is beaten by other players who got a higher income.  
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Unholy_Rave on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:54 pm

What problems do you have Hate2Lose? Do you really think that single record can say about quality of a player? And what did you prove? Nothing...you just flamed and blamed... 

If you think any different, THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. I just say what I saw, I've never seen better player than HI.


Edit: HI himself pleased you to stop posting on his threads.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:48 am

Unholy_Rave wrote:What problems do you have Hate2Lose? Do you really think that single record can say about quality of a player? And what did you prove? Nothing...you just flamed and blamed... 

If you think any different, THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. I just say what I saw, I've never seen better player than HI.


Edit: HI himself pleased you to stop posting on his threads.
It doesn't really matter too much as he it's basically a debate.
Doesn't matter if the POTUS himself asked him not to, he still has a right to speak, and he's supporting the negative. You're the affirmative. Now give reasons he hasn't debunked already to win the debate. Until then there's no reason for him to NOT post in these threads that can't simply be a glow of ultimate fanboy. These are not HI's forums even if these are the threads he posted. They are the forums of anyone who enjoyed or enjoys Legion TD, and everyone has a right to post in ANY thread that isn't locked no matter how old as long as it's relevant to the current time frame.
Now Hate2Lose keep on going as there's too much HI worship, and we need to see that there are more players at or above his skill that nobody gets to see because they ignore the LTD forums. Feel free to point them over here and give HI some competition. The only difference between HI and them is that he decided to write a few guides and be helpful, but now it's getting to his head a bit, and I'd like him back how he was before, helpful and enthusiastic about helping with a good amount of humility.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Unholy_Rave on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Sunderkeenin wrote:Personally probably the most "skilled" player I've seen is HighestIncome as he has shown through the forums and the game I've played with him myself.
And I am fanboy? I'm just honest... 

And I can't really understand how can someone flame player who has given so much to this game and forum... It is ok, "haters gonna hate", but still. I didn't say that he doesn't have right to post, of course he does.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:55 am

Unholy_Rave wrote:
Sunderkeenin wrote:Personally probably the most "skilled" player I've seen is HighestIncome as he has shown through the forums and the game I've played with him myself.
And I am fanboy? I'm just honest... 

And I can't really understand how can someone flame player who has given so much to this game and forum... It is ok, "haters gonna hate", but still. I didn't say that he doesn't have right to post, of course he does.
You implied it. You are being a bit of a fanboy, defending him even when it's obvious he's in the wrong.
I understand your point, but even someone who has done great things needs to get a big ol' slap in the face when they go on the wrong path.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum