World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Unholy_Rave on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 am

I don't see any wrong path here? What is wrong path exactly?

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  iightfyre on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:37 pm

For shits and giggles.  Here is a link to a replay with NO MERC in the entire game and 1759 income.  Does this count or is there going to be more debate?

https:     http://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16247

You have to remove to spaces after the https: because I cannot post a link (I'm still in my first 7 days on this forum)

PS - lvl 30 started at 1 hour 12 minutes.. the same as HI's record game.


Last edited by iightfyre on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

iightfyre
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  supersexyy on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Unholy_Rave wrote:I don't see any wrong Who is highest income?path here? What is wrong path exactly?
Who is highestincome? Iightfyre is the #1 player who has ever graced the game with his presence. The mere arrival of Iightfyre joining a pub game sends shivers down most opponents' hearts to the point where they usually collapse in front of their screens.

Oh and he also broke HI's 'legendary' record after only a few weeks or so at attempting it.

Instead of lacking humility and ridiculing all competitors of any achievement, I challenge HI to be mature and reply with a replay of a better income. Game on!

Regards
supersexyy
(aka iightfyre's #1 fanboy )

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Unholy_Rave on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:57 pm

HighestIncome wrote:I will not discuss anything here, because I realized that that is pointless. You made artificial delay, I will make it too. 1600 record is in the middle of my heart and it always will be (since it's hybrid and single).


I'm done, next post from me on this topic will be new record that noone will never ever come even near to break. (in a week or two, because I have university stuff to do).
supersexyy wrote:Who is highestincome?
This was the same as you went to football forum and asked "who is Lionel Leo Messi?".

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  supersexyy on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 am

Bro Unholy, your throat must be hurting now. I feel bad for you.

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Madridista on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:02 am

Who is Lionel Messi? The dwarf in CR7's shadow?

Madridista
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  tauceti on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:17 am

Well done ENT guys:) Great teamwork Great record. I hope that its the end of this pointless topic:)

ENT is not the bot for me because of different gamestyle( i wont say worse but just not that funny for me) and thats bad because i wont play with rly good players like you:)
Thx for that replay was funny to watch.



Regards
Tauceti[UC]
(aka iightfyre's #2 fanboy )
^^

tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : garena/bn

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:32 am

supersexyy wrote:Bro Unholy, your throat must be hurting now. I feel bad for you.
Yours too.
Fanboying over anyone is a bad thing since it supports fueling egos, and that's never a way to be sure someone consistently keeps on improving to the absolute limit.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  supersexyy on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:22 am

Sorry sunder.... forgot the sarcasm tags xD

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:21 pm

supersexyy wrote:Sorry sunder.... forgot the sarcasm tags xD
Oh noes!

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Danavortil on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:19 am

Good job guys! I think you can make it to even 1800-1850 with some better luck since you had some levels finished without leaks Very Happy. But I guess you are bored with that pointless incoming thing.

Btw I recently discovered EntConnect feature, I can play without battle.net on ENTbots. Can I play on lihl with EntConnect if I fulfill other requirements? I'd be happy if any of you can help me.

Danavortil
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : WeplaES

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  supersexyy on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:31 am

Yes, have a look on our forums in the LIHL section

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  HighestIncome on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:56 pm

New World Income (3.41, single build, no Merc) record coming out from HI, reaching 5504 income. I am glad that I took back what belongs to me^^
This topic is CLOSED with this record, and the only way to make it active again is to make more income (and have replay). Enjoy!

supersexyy wrote:Instead of lacking humility and ridiculing all competitors of any achievement, I challenge HI to be mature and reply with a replay of a better income. Game on!
Ok.

Screenshot: 




Replay donwload link 1: http://rghost.net/49095938 

Edit 1: To watch replay just rename your map from  "Legion TD Mega 3.41.w3x"  to  ".Legion TD Mega 3.41.w3x". Don't know why this happend, sorry.  

Edit 2: There is some bug with download count, I downloaded it like 5 times and counter is still 0. If you have any problems with download, please report to me so I can upload it to some other site. 


Best Regards, HI


Last edited by HighestIncome on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Rockabilly[UC] on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Did the units stack so you get more time for income?
7/5 und 2410 income look weird.


Last edited by Rockabilly[UC] on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rockabilly[UC]
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-09-22

http://clan-upper-class.clans.de/

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Nortan on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Wow you are stuck at food cap with 53,528 unusable gold. 3 hour 40 minutes game XD? That's so crazy I'm afraid to watch it but it seems that I actually can't watch it. I'm not sure where you played that game but I don't seem to have the map downloaded or something. Playing for that long must be kind of tedious whether it's for some record or not.
avatar
Nortan
Neotank

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 27
Location : U.S. Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  HighestIncome on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:49 pm

@Nortan
If you can't watch replay that's because you don't have map at the specific folder. Just insert 3.41 into "Download" or "Downloads" folder in WarCraft 3 Smile  (or where error 'tells' you).

@Rockabilly[UC]

No units didn't stack, go watch replay^^
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  tauceti on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:14 am

I wanted to watch this but dont have map its ''.Legion TD Mega 3.41.w3x'' not ''Legion td Mega 3.41.w3x''.
I dont know why there is ''." error have nothing to do with download folder.

To watch you need to edit map title.

Anyway if someone need to know  its just lvl 8 leak +king bug record.

tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : garena/bn

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Unholy_Rave on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:29 am

Ayayaya ENT OWNED!


Madridista and iightfyre- go home

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:05 am


WhyIsLichKingOnLoadscreen
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  sunderkeenin on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:45 am

Unholy_Rave wrote:Ayayaya ENT OWNED!


Madridista and iightfyre- go home
It was due to king bugging. They could do it too if the players had enough patience. When a game has natural progression these income scores are literally impossible. I have to give HI that it's pretty fucking impressive, but it was only doable through manipulation of the game mechanics in such a way that would definitely never work in a tournament(due to disallowing abuse like this), and never in a normal match due to the fact that most people don't go into it expecting a 3 hour match.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  HighestIncome on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 am

sunderkeenin wrote:They could do it too if the players had enough patience.
You are so wrong here my friend, you are so wrong.



Btw I said that topic is CLOSED and due to whatever, I keep record, it is a fact (proof is replay itself) and the only way to change that is to make more income. Everything else (such as pointless discussion) is irrelevant (rules are the same, version 3.41, single build, no Merc (in game)).


Best Regards, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  supersexyy on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Well that's desperate... By your 'no shame' tactic (juggling is banned on Ent for good reason) I'm assuming that glitching lanes is permissable then for unlimited income

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Nortan on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:51 pm

HighestIncome wrote:
sunderkeenin wrote:They could do it too if the players had enough patience.
You are so wrong here my friend, you are so wrong.



Btw I said that topic is CLOSED and due to whatever, I keep record, it is a fact (proof is replay itself) and the only way to change that is to make more income. Everything else (such as pointless discussion) is irrelevant (rules are the same, version 3.41, single build, no Merc (in game)).


Best Regards, HI
Why are you always telling people what they aren't allowed to talk about or that they aren't allowed to talk to you? We can't discuss it unless we break your record because you say so? I don't see what harm it is to discuss this, and I rather doubt anyone will take the 4 hours it would take to even attempt to beat this. It's unreasonable to judge all discussion as pointless on the merit that someone needs to break your record beforehand, but I guess it doesn't matter since there really isn't much to even say anymore with how this has devolved.
avatar
Nortan
Neotank

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 27
Location : U.S. Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Danavortil on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:56 pm

This was the saddest thing I've seen in a while. You were once a respected man, you should've stayed there... "Fremdschämen in perfection."

Danavortil
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : WeplaES

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  HighestIncome on Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Nortan wrote:Why are you always telling people what they aren't allowed to talk about or that they aren't allowed to talk to you? We can't discuss it unless we break your record because you say so? I don't see what harm it is to discuss this, and I rather doubt anyone will take the 4 hours it would take to even attempt to beat this. It's unreasonable to judge all discussion as pointless on the merit that someone needs to break your record beforehand, but I guess it doesn't matter since there really isn't much to even say anymore with how this has devolved.
The reason is simple, because there is nothing good to say anymore with "how this has develoved". Any addition to this can be flame or blame, and I don't want it on my topic. 


I am sure that people think this was easy to do and so, but they are wrong, that game was really complex to imagine and play. The game was low, everything here is low, starting with ENT players trying to take something that doesn't belong to them. I said that 1600 record is in the middle of my heart, and it will be, this 5504 was just to show them that I can do whatever I want in this game and that there are no limits for me. Anyway, not to look arrogant, I would like to please everyone to chill, and to try not to post here if they didin't make more income than 5504 under well known rules. 

Danavortil wrote:This was the saddest thing I've seen in a while. You were once a respected man, you should've stayed there... "Fremdschämen in perfection."
I agree that this is really sad, but they made me do it, doing sad things themselves (because taking Merc and Paladin with artificial delay is sad thing to do). I am not sure who you are to speak about how respected I am.

supersexyy wrote:Well that's desperate... By your 'no shame' tactic (juggling is banned on Ent for good reason) I'm assuming that glitching lanes is permissable then for unlimited income

Instead of lacking humility and ridiculing all competitors of any achievement, I challenge HI to be mature and reply with a replay of a better income. Game on!
Instead of lacking humility and ridiculing all competitors of any achievement, I challenge supersexyy to be mature and reply with a replay of a better income. Game on!

I will finish provocative, for fun: "Love it or Hate it, 5504".

Best Regards, HighestIncome5504
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: World Income Record? (non Merc, single build, 3.41)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum