about HighestIncome

View previous topic View next topic Go down

about HighestIncome

Post  n-guyen on Sat May 18, 2013 9:51 pm

I wanna say something about HighestIncome, well he make a guide about Income. He told how much Lumberjackupgrades you should have. But players don't know what units they have to build, BE CAREFUL. And i check HIGHESTINCOME stats ... on rpt-bot he played around 120 games with 60% stay and on uc-bot he is banned cause of leaving to much. So HIGHESTINCOME, don't be mad, but i think you should improve your individually skill, before you make guides and you really should RESPECT players in this forum for post and supporting this game. So the point is: IMPROVE YOUR GAME FIRST BEFORE YOU SCRIM !

In his replays he was fucking feeded by his team. So you aren't "Diablo" - "the best incomer of the universum" - haha don't kidding me HighestIncome


n-guyen
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  HighestIncome on Sat May 18, 2013 11:47 pm

I already knew im popular, so you dont need to make post about me, but ok. Thanks for checking my stats, i bet you know my stats on RPT better then your own.
Im shaman on rpt bot and i can leave and do whatever i want, it doesnt affect my skill. (I cant improve my skill because i reached my maximum...)

Whoever you are, its nice to see that i have haters too, because my screen is always full of green letters wispering me: 'Gj for guide on forum, nice job' which is kinda boring. Anyways kid, thanks for boosting my popularity even more, i appreciate it. And remember, this forum is for posting guides/replays not for flaming other players/posters. So i suggest you to use your 128MB ram machine for something better, something useful.

Best Regards, HighestIncome, The best incomer of the Universe and beyound

avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  n-guyen on Sun May 19, 2013 12:03 am

pls answer my question:

When do you normally play @ rpt-bots, when are your main playing times ?

n-guyen
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  missgreen on Sun May 19, 2013 12:09 am

Ahaha n-gAyen, wtf is wrong with you? You are talking about player that made guide with more views than HuanAk's post about new LTD Mega version? You are talking about most popular guide in LTD history? (and probably the best and surely most popular LTD Mega player atm).

It's a pity moderators are not active to delete thrash of posts like this and ban forum users like you...
(hook.3cho- also deserved ban).

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  n-guyen on Sun May 19, 2013 12:19 am

hey missgreen, i could win against him easily, LOL. So, STFU MORON.

n-guyen
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  missgreen on Sun May 19, 2013 12:25 am

Ohoho, we have a mean flamer here Smile That was the same as if you said 'Im better goalkeeper than Gianluigi Buffon', please newbie.

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  n-guyen on Sun May 19, 2013 12:27 am

with what username do you play "missgreen", i wanna show you my knowledge noob ...

n-guyen
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  missgreen on Sun May 19, 2013 12:35 am

Dude what is your point? You think that you can become 'famous' just by saying that one of LTD superstars is noob and that you can win vs. him? Who gives a fu** about your skill? Do you think anyone cares about what you say when you start flaming right off the bat?

As HI said, go do something useful and stop ruining this forum please...

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  Nortan on Sun May 19, 2013 1:26 am

I'm honestly surprized that people actually still visit this place with how inactive it has been the last 6 months or so.

I'm not agreeing with him and I don't want to be a part of this flame fest, but you really shouldn't be leaving games very often without a good reason though. Being a skilled player and a shaman aren't good reasons for leaving; makes it seem like you look down on others. At least on UC bot if you just voluntarily leave without saying anything you would be liable to a temporary or even permanent ban from a present admin, depending on the circumstances. A function was even implemented into UC bot where if your stay rate it too poor at a certain amount of you games then you are automatically banned. You also can not host a game on UC without 85%+ stay at 100+ games.

Most respectable players on UC have 95 - 98% stay rate with anywhere from 1000 - 3000 games (I believe I'm personally at 1817 with 97% stay). As a more extreme example, I'm pretty sure Kreutertee is 96% at ~3200 games. No one has 100% stay rate because of disconnects, real life emergencies, and getting stuck in an annoying 2-4 v 0 game where it's glitching out and doesn't properly send more than 4 random units to the other side while the rest spawn in red's lane and die (this bug is old and annoying!!!). However, it looks kind of bad if you are known for leaving and have less than 90% stay. If you leave often it will seem like you just do so because you don't like the way the game is going. I didn't realize that you were already banned on UC ; /

avatar
Nortan
Neotank

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 26
Location : U.S. Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  n-guyen on Sun May 19, 2013 2:23 am

Nortan you are right !!!

LEAVER = NOOB = HIGHESTINCOME

n-guyen
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  pl4c3m3n7 on Sun May 19, 2013 4:35 am

I was very shocked when I read your comments n-Guyen.

This forum is for posting guides or replays.

HighestIncome is a advanced-player and his guide was hard work i guess.

So show more respect.

And player who are flaming other players couldn't be really good, because they are either enviously or have problems by themself.

It's a psychological fact, that people who are screaming or even flaming wanna distract from there own weaknesses.

Best regards ... pl4c3m3n7
avatar
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  HighestIncome on Sun May 19, 2013 5:42 am

Sorry all, but first of all, i need to answer my 'old' friend @Nortan Smile :

About 'leaving', i will try to explain that. Problem is that 95% of the games i play, i play with 2 real-life-friends which are newbies and who doesnt care, when they fail they just leave. I tried to explain them how to play a game and what to do, we even had few conflicts because of that, but it didnt work so i stopped and now, im just playing with them. When they leave the game its absurd for me to stay in game, because we often make good lan-parties with a lot of fun. Secound big reason is when Red fails with mode, when its -LI i always leave the game because i cant play that mode at all (but it doesnt happen too often because, usually im red). I said that im banned on UC bot, you can read that on my guide comments. (if you know what i need to do to get unbanned, please tell me?)

Remember two things about leaving:
1) You have right to leave anytime you want
2) Your skill doesnt change if you have 100% stayrate or 10% stayrate, its the same (i suggest everyone to think about this one)

About @n-guyen or however, man, im not too sure that you can achieve something with the way you are posting, but ok, we are trying to help you because you obviously have some hard personallity issues. Try to make something positive, respectful, write a build for some race or idk...

@pl4c3m3n7 and @missgreen, i cant say anything exept thanks for support.
pl4c3m3n7 hard work will come soon when i start writing down my overall strategical guide that i will name "Little LTD Mega Book", so try to imagine its size Smile

In the end, i would like to say that when i started all this, my point wasnt to become popular, 'LTD superstar' or anything, i just wanted to help other people with this game, because there was noone to help me when i was learning this game, and i know how bad it felt. I already said that im DotA 1 and Dota 2 retired professional and that i play Legion Mega only because my friends cant play DotA. (they cant play neither Legion but it would be much worse if they failed in DotA as they do in Legion, because complexity of DotA cant be compared with complexity of Legion).




avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  pl4c3m3n7 on Sun May 19, 2013 5:53 am

HighestIncome wrote:

Remember two things about leaving:
1) You have right to leave anytime you want
2) Your skill doesnt change if you have 100% stayrate or 10% stayrate, its the same (i suggest everyone to think about this one)


You are absolutely right. People can have >1000 games but could be a really weak-player.

The points is, that people can have those tonz of games, because they play the whole day.

But it isn't said, that this guyz play serious and try to improve there game by lost or win a game.

Best regards ... pl4c3m3n7
avatar
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  Nortan on Mon May 20, 2013 3:12 am

pl4c3m3n7 wrote:

People can have >1000 games but could be a really weak-player.


I actually get rather annoyed with these people, especially when I've known them for quite awhile. Just seems like they aren't paying attention or simply not trying.

@HI, I suppose that is special circumstances if you have friends that are "newbies" and frequently leave games. As a shaman I can see how you can do that as you please but you need to get them to stop eventually. Assuming you are on the same team with them, three people leaving at the same time pretty much ends the game for everyone. If you are hosting the game you should just end them or, if possible on your bot, create a vote to end the game.
avatar
Nortan
Neotank

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 26
Location : U.S. Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  HighestIncome on Mon May 20, 2013 4:11 am

@Nortan, i said that i tried to learn them and to make them stop leaving, but i surely dont want to be in a problem besides LTD with friends, because of LTD.
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  Danavortil on Mon May 20, 2013 5:02 pm

lately, whenever i check out this forum, i feel like i'm watching HighestIncome's fake accounts.

Danavortil
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : WeplaES

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  sunderkeenin on Mon May 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Danavortil wrote:lately, whenever i check out this forum, i feel like i'm watching HighestIncome's fake accounts.
I'm not one of them. I just defend whoever I see the least bullshit coming from at the moment.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  HighestIncome on Mon May 20, 2013 9:00 pm

@Danavortil
There is only one HighestIncome's account and it is this one. If people like what i do and if they are talking about it, it must not necessarily mean that are fake accounts. For that kinda offense, you will need more then just 'feel', maybe proof or something, because i can say 'i feel like Danavortil killed 4 year old girl' but who would believe that? So my point is, cover your posts/comments with facts, not 'feelings' which can be true or fake, because you insult people with charges that are not prooven and and that can, but must not be true.

One and only, HighestIncome
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  pl4c3m3n7 on Tue May 21, 2013 6:27 am

Danavortil wrote:lately, whenever i check out this forum, i feel like i'm watching HighestIncome's fake accounts.

Thank you for watching out this forum.

Tell your friends about it please - so it can help more and more LTD-enthusiasts getting better and enjoing this game for more times.

And for sure there is only one "HighestIncome" here. lol!

Nobody gonna make "fake-accounts" in this forum.

Remember: Every LTD-GAME is DIFFERENT. What a Face

Best regards ... pl4c3m3n7
avatar
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  HighestIncome on Wed May 22, 2013 11:31 am

Ya sure, when you play game there can be only one Highest Income Razz

Some sick incoming comming from me and pl4c3m3n7 last night, so pl4c3m3n7 is not my fake account, although it looks like it is Razz

avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  pl4c3m3n7 on Wed May 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Nice upload HighestIncome,

But as you know, we could do a better income. Smile

I hope you (Danavortil) understand now, that there is only one "HI" around the LTD-scene.

And missgreen, yeah it's nice to play together with him. But as i said, i could reach or even beat his income record as well Smile.

I just need a lucky day. Wink

I think we are both at the same skill level.

Best regards ... pl4c3m3n7
avatar
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  HighestIncome on Wed May 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Epicness of an incomer is not measured by his single record, but his ability to do the best possible income with the towers he is given by the Gods of random.

I think we are not at the 'same skill level', because theres simply no two players with the same skill. Skill of every player is unique, so we possibly cant be at the same skill level.

avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  pl4c3m3n7 on Wed May 22, 2013 11:57 pm

HighestIncome wrote:Epicness of an incomer is not measured by his single record, but his ability to do the best possible income with the towers he is given by the Gods of random.

I think we are not at the 'same skill level', because theres simply no two players with the same skill. Skill of every player is unique, so we possibly cant be at the same skill level.


Yeah, truth. One thing i don't understand when we played yesterday. Why are Pandarene a good send at all? I mean they are a 100% income-unit. But isn't a Kraken or a Ballista a better choice?

Thank you in anticipation!

Best regards ... pl4c3m3n7
avatar
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  Danavortil on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:53 pm

HighestIncome wrote:@Danavortil
There is only one HighestIncome's account and it is this one. If people like what i do and if they are talking about it, it must not necessarily mean that are fake accounts. For that kinda offense, you will need more then just 'feel', maybe proof or something, because i can say 'i feel like Danavortil killed 4 year old girl' but who would believe that? So my point is, cover your posts/comments with facts, not 'feelings' which can be true or fake, because you insult people with charges that are not prooven and and that can, but must not be true.

One and only, HighestIncome

Why do you even care? I mean, if they are not your fake accounts, you can just say "yea man whatever".

Danavortil
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : WeplaES

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  HighestIncome on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:43 am

""yea man whatever""

Best Regards, one and only, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: about HighestIncome

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum