The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  tauceti on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi guys !
As all of you know we have thread with highest income records but i think that fighters value at the end of the game is the most important think(obviously your income wont kill enemys).
Soooo here we put our most epic games on legion td 3.41 or 3.5(b4). I know that heroses is imba but i wanna see epic screens/replays. No merc no mid builds pls.

So i start with 2 games first is my Hybrid game score 653 value 26930


Second one is a HP prophet game without CB score 642 value 26385



Hope i will see some epic games here!! GL guys
To play a games like that go to UC clan channel and look for private games.

tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : garena/bn

Back to top Go down

.

Post  tauceti on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:42 pm

ofc i forgot i can upl replays if needed.

tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : garena/bn

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  twistex- on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:21 am

Hi Tauceti.

Thats Amazing! Can you post the 2 replays please.

Would be very nice. Thanks in advance.

twistex- @ northrend europe.

twistex-
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  HighestIncome on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:44 am

If your screenshots are from 3.5, I keep 3.41 value record with 26155 value.
Recommendation: Don't play B4, it is imbalanced and easy to play.
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  HighestIncome on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:32 am

New record coming out from HighestValue ( Razz ) reaching 27330 value. 

Replay: http://rghost.net/47576154 
Screenshot: 


avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

re

Post  tauceti on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:11 pm

So its my turn now  25385 + 2533 gold it is 27918 value ver 3.41 ofc.
Now its your turn:P Razz Razz 





tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : garena/bn

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  HighestIncome on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Give a replay.
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  tauceti on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:30 pm

http://pl.rghost.net/48018526  here
work hard if you want to be the best ltd player;p

tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : garena/bn

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  HighestIncome on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 pm

I would say 'Think hard', because we still have players with 2k+ games that are total noobs...
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  Nortan on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Sadly he disconnected while building for 31 which obviously meant my side won by a landslide ;p I only saw him get up to ~26500 before he disconnected so he must have been still sitting on some gold. Elite archers with king kill and leak feed is OP Very Happy Couldn't really slow him down when he got 7 elites up for lvl 12 and was 7/10 at first arena. I played a bit conservatively and could have incomed better with the units I had but didn't feel like it. My buddy, uncreative_name, actually had a rough start but nearly caught be because he incomed a bit smarter (well he should have started pyro instead of sea giant I suppose) with units similar to mine.


Last edited by Nortan on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
avatar
Nortan
Neotank

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 26
Location : U.S. Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  HighestIncome on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Still i see here only 25385 VALUE. And in my screenshot i see 27330 VALUE. Sorry but unused gold is not value for me.
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  Nortan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 pm

HighestIncome wrote:Still i see here only 25385 VALUE. And in my screenshot i see 27330 VALUE. Sorry but unused gold is not value for me.
 Okay, that's not really fair. Unused gold translates directly to value besides the tiny amount used for a farm or two and small, unusable amounts. Its harder to make a case for left over lumber translating to income but this is value with left over, not yet spent, gold and 58 seconds left to use that gold toward value. I don't understand any argument against that gold attributing to his value.

If it was a tiny amount that was not usable like 14 gold then kind of doesn't count (I could see some argument for this though) and it is highly unlikely that it even matter, but it's a large amount of gold that would have been used and there was a large amount of time to use it. I was in the game and he managed to use enough of it to get to ~26500 before he disconnected but seeing this screenshot I'd say it's fair to subtract the amount of a farm and some more for unusable gold and give him a score of ~27880 value.

I'm confident that people can get some outrageous values and incomes with archer feed and lots of leak time and I doubt 28k value is even the peak (maybe around 30k). This isn't even mentioning king bugging and how you can get a decent amount of more time to income for a larger end value and income if you are okay with king bugging. What kind of limit would you have to set on this to keep someone from bugging the king for large periods of time? Is anything fair game even though some methods like bugging aren't something people want to use because they think it's lame/unfair or it annoys other players (assuming random game) they are with? What if you play with all friends and they help play in a way that helps you income as much as possible? Having a record for this game doesn't account for very much with all the fluctuating variables. These games aren't typical whatsoever and this competition over value and income is meaningless/silly from my POV. I will not dissuade you guys from having your fun, but PLAY NICE DAMN YOU Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Nortan
Neotank

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 26
Location : U.S. Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  HighestIncome on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Ye this is just for fun. This means nothing, and as i said my definition of a pro player is simple: 700-750 income and 6500+value on 2nd arena (every game). 

About arguments, they are also simple:

1) Unused gold will not kill creeps, and value will, that is a big difference and that is why i don't count unused gold as value.

2) To get value like that you have to get mega lucky, and well to disc at that level is kinda unlucky, something bad had to happen Smile
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  sunderkeenin on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:37 am

HighestIncome wrote:Ye this is just for fun. This means nothing, and as i said my definition of a pro player is simple: 700-750 income and 6500+value on 2nd arena (every game). 

About arguments, they are also simple:

1) Unused gold will not kill creeps, and value will, that is a big difference and that is why i don't count unused gold as value.

2) To get value like that you have to get mega lucky, and well to disc at that level is kinda unlucky, something bad had to happen Smile
If he hadn't disconnected he'd of been able to properly use all of that gold due to the large available time limit. That gold translates into value. If it were a different scenario like in 2.7b where you hit food cap then that gold is totally useless, and would not properly translate into value, and your true value would just be that of what you had as soon as you hit food cap. That means his true value would be as Nortan said,~27880.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  HighestIncome on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:51 am

 WOULD BE Smile
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  sunderkeenin on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:47 pm

HighestIncome wrote: WOULD BE Smile
Now you're getting a bit excessively desperate to hold the title because of someone else's misfortune. Honestly HI you should go out and prove you can shatter it. =P I know you can bro. He would of had it if not for either internet pooping out, WC3 fatalling alone, or even Windows Update assaulting. He had the gold, ample time to spend it all, and that would equal above your current record. That should be treated as a new goal for you to shatter instead of a properly argued point with irrefutable facts that you wish to refute.
Take it as a challenge, become a better player, and make us shit bricks once again.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  erdam on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:14 am

Hi guys, i will arbitrate this contest.

According to good faith, Tauceti got officially the highest value record of legion td 3.41 in this forum.
In this case, unusable gold can be considered for him as value. Thus, the new value record is officially 27880 and is helded by Tauceti.

So Congratz Tauceti, youre the best for now.

Sorry HighestIncome but if want to beat this official record for this forum, you have to do better Twisted Evil  so keep working !


Moreover guys, i want to have your opinion about a supposed record a friend made. He told me he reached 32k value and +1700 final income. According to him, he made archers + hydra and reached 7/15 at level 13 lol... Moreover he told me he didn't leaked Neutral . I'm doubtful about his good faith and i think it is just impossible to make this kind of amazing record. 
So your pro opinion guys, possible or just impossible ?

erdam
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  HighestIncome on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:47 am

Lol who are you to say what is official and what is not? Go home, kid.

 @sunderkeenin 

Lol you are taking this for serious, i don't care about value record. Until my income record is in danger, you can do and make whatever you want Smile I'm just kidding and trolling here for fun. Of course that he could spend his gold. Both value and income records are meaningless and you are not "better player" if you hold some record, it is just fun. I don't know how many times i repeated this, but it seems that i need to do it again: "Good or "pro" player have 700-750 income and 6500+ value on 2nd arena every game". If you are able to make that in every game, well done. When you make records, you just get fed and lucky, that's why it is just for fun. I played with tauceti few games and i noticed that he is decent player overall, but not epic or "pro" by any means. 



Best Regards, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  tauceti on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Haha its funny coz i think the same. You are just decent player nothing special after all:)
Oh and on that games we played you never reached 6500+ on second arena:)
Mby when your BAN on UC will end we will play some more to see your amazing 6500+++ haha^^
Btw you schould change you nickname to HighestEgo:)

tauceti
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : garena/bn

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  twistex- on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am

HighestIncome wrote: wrote:
Until my income record is in danger, you can do and make whatever you want.
 Hey HighestIncome,

Show more respect for other players and dont flame cause you are not the best and ofc you arent lol.

In my oppinion you are not even more then a mediocre player and i know there are better hyb player than you around the LTD-scene.

So honestly PPear (uc-member) got your income record with 1615 income round 31. I believe he hasnt save the game, so he cant send you a replay.

You can only do income income and income. But you honestly don't know when to upgr. lumber and when not. You don't know how to counter lumbersaves (it's still a tactic not even lame). 

You leak like 20 units round 4 with hyb sometimes just to get your worker-count, didnt you? And this risky play can cause you the win. 

We all know when you do income and when not ... so what is the point you are asking? It's predictable and honestly easy to counter. And we don't care if you take that value-/income record.

The goal of the game is to play until round 31 and to win ! - you can't even win with your gameplay. 

I hope you wont blame me now. 

You are very overbearing and it sounds you like to hear your own words you say. You arent the best LTD-Player like you woud like to get called. You rarely get 6,5k+ value and 700-750+ income 

at second arena fight. You should think about it !

Thats my POV.

twistex-
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  HighestIncome on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 am

@Tauceti 

I did and i have replay to show it if it is required?

My ban is removed by head admin of UC bot and i was banned by admin-abuser, which shows how your UC bot functions. 

@Twistex- 

Said the guy who played 1 game with me and who made topic "die motherfucker die"? Said the guy who is probably retarded and who made 10 accounts on this forum? Who wanted to ruin forum just because he is jealous? 

Pls noroc, go hunt kangaroos in your australia.
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  twistex- on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 am

you
are 

noob
kid

twistex-
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  2005_TD on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:11 am

This discussion is pointless in my opinion, because all you do in the game is highly connected with towers that you get/random. I just don't see the reason why would someone flame someone else, because this game is all relative and you can't have standard performance because of RNG. I agree with HI that records, both income and value are also pointless. 

Accurate skill measure is almost impossible in this game and should be avoided imo. Sometimes you do good, sometimes you fail, it is all normal. I play this game for a long long time, probably longer than all of you, and i am still not that advanced. I show respect to HI for his work, and only haters can say that his book is useless or bad, it's not. I also show respect to all good and advanced players of this game, no metter if they are better than me. So guys stop arguing, that is waste of time, just play and enjoy the game! 

I see that HI made a 'BOOM' in this game since he became active, i see that he is in every post/comment on this forum, i see google suggestions and all of that but i think it is nothing bad. And HighestIncome, it is true that you should also show some respect to the other players, even tho they are maybe not at your 'level'. I see that you have great manners until someone says something that is wrong in your opinion. That is ok, i imagine, 'be kind, i will be kind, flame me i flame you even more', but still i think that we all should calm down a bit.

2005_TD
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  Nortan on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:29 pm

2005_TD wrote:This discussion is pointless in my opinion, because all you do in the game is highly connected with towers that you get/random. I just don't see the reason why would someone flame someone else, because this game is all relative and you can't have standard performance because of RNG. I agree with HI that records, both income and value are also pointless. 

Accurate skill measure is almost impossible in this game and should be avoided imo. Sometimes you do good, sometimes you fail, it is all normal. I play this game for a long long time, probably longer than all of you, and i am still not that advanced. I show respect to HI for his work, and only haters can say that his book is useless or bad, it's not. I also show respect to all good and advanced players of this game, no metter if they are better than me. So guys stop arguing, that is waste of time, just play and enjoy the game! 

I see that HI made a 'BOOM' in this game since he became active, i see that he is in every post/comment on this forum, i see google suggestions and all of that but i think it is nothing bad. And HighestIncome, it is true that you should also show some respect to the other players, even tho they are maybe not at your 'level'. I see that you have great manners until someone says something that is wrong in your opinion. That is ok, i imagine, 'be kind, i will be kind, flame me i flame you even more', but still i think that we all should calm down a bit.
I've been trying to convey that to him as politely as possible but I don't think he understands it. Occasionally he says something as a form of criticism but he doesn't go with the formalities of being courteous about it and may say multiple times that they have "failed" that the way they are playing is "fail" or either what their value/income "should be" or how they "should have" used their units. I make remarks like this to other players sometimes as well but I'm more careful about how I phrase things as to not upset people. I personally get a bit annoyed when he states something as if though it was fact when it isn't. I've had to apologize a few times on his behalf when he'd say something that annoyed players I was friends with but it does seem that he's beginning to understand that he should be more careful with his words when giving criticisms.

The flaming is kind of inappropriate as well. We can be more civil and mature about this stuff even if there are no moderators. In a response to erdam in "The HIGHEST INCOME RECORDS" HI tells him to "go home kid". Then twisted tells HI "you are a noob kid" however if he really is noroc then I don't really respect his over the top childish behavior with the "die motherfucker die" thread and other rude comments he made after being ridiculed for his posts. When HI was new to the forum he made a post in "request orc" that went "@Nortan, sorry but these builds are fail (i know you tried to make 'safe' use of wolverines, which is stupid, ridiculous and retarded, imo). But look this all of you that request builds, why would you need safe use of wolverines when they are made for income? And how the fu** can u request something like that? And when will people understand that the POINT OF THIS GAME IS NOT TO BEAT THE LVL, IT'S TO WIN THE GAME?!" While I agree those builds weren't that great it was rather rude of him to state this the way he did. Saying "sorry" and "imo" doesn't take the bite out of those words; he could have just made a discussion or provided ideas of his own. In response I deleted those posts and said "Yeah, it's terrible. I'll delete it all for you. You're welcome." and hoped he at least understood it was rude of him to say those things. I'm NOT trying to start anything here, demean anyone, or make enemies by saying any of this. They were just examples of behavior that I feel are rude/immature and not productive.
avatar
Nortan
Neotank

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 26
Location : U.S. Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  sunderkeenin on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Nortan seriously needs moderator. Easily the most mature player on this forums by a few light-years.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: The HIGHEST VALUE RECORDS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum