2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:56 am

Hi guys, HI here. I want to make a 2 versus 2 challenge, because i believe that there are no two persons in the World atm that can defeat my friend 'BlackJohnny' and me in Legion TD Mega 3.41. If you guys play some awesome Legion and if you think you can play good game vs. us, post in comments and we will make some games (battle.net or garena). 

Rules concerning the challenge:

Out-game rules:

1) All challengers must have 300+ games on some of well known battle.net bots

2) All challengers must have checkable "!from" command string, which means that I know where are challengers from before game starts

3) Both challengers must have same IP adress (optional, but if not, needs a reason)

In-game rules:

1) Lumber saving is forbidden (this means you must spend all your lumber before level ends in early game, and that you can't save more than 200 lumber in mid-late game)

2) All chat is forbidden (only allowed if necessary with a good reason)

3) Wisper command on battle.net on my or my mate's account is forbidden (because it's not disabled)

Any rule break will result in a disqualification and potentially ban or RPT bot. 



If i lose, i will give my account (forum+battle.net) to the winners and i will stop playing Legion lifetime.

I will upload replays of all games that i play under this challenge (all matches will be best of 3 or best of 5).

Current replays: 

1) Best of 5 versus [diablocz3k] and [ja_uweilbiam_ja]: 

Game 1: http://rghost.net/47582357


Game 2: http://rghost.net/47582362


Game 3: http://rghost.net/47582364


Game 4: Unfortunately missing, [diablocz3k] and [ja_uweilbiam_ja] won


Game 5: http://rghost.net/47582370


[diablocz3k] and [ja_uweilbiam_ja] lost this best of 5 series with 3:2 final result. Both of them played well, of course. 

2)




Best Regards, HighestIncome


Last edited by HighestIncome on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 12 times in total
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Acept

Post  ScreaMz.ANkey on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:53 am

AA

ScreaMz.ANkey
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:14 am

Give me any kind of contact (in personal msg here on forum), and we will play. (e-mail, facebook, skype)
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

he

Post  ScreaMz.ANkey on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:21 am

mixonfire - skype

ScreaMz.ANkey
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  ScreaMz.DzolaN on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:39 am

Hi , we choose 2 of the best from us and we play with u , our clan is biggest , so we must decide . Then we choose , we contact yours Smile

ScreaMz.DzolaN
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-04-29

Back to top Go down

;)))))

Post  ScreaMz.ANkey on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:45 am

ofc if u dont scare the can chose 4x best Very Happy and play 2 x time

ScreaMz.ANkey
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:26 am

Dat english Sad
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Nortan on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:46 am

HighestIncome wrote: If i lose, i will give my account (forum+battle.net) to the winners and i will stop playing Legion lifetime.

That seems a little overdramatic.
avatar
Nortan
Neotank

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 26
Location : U.S. Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:26 am

Maybe, but remember, before anything of that happen, i need to lose Wink
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  cyberpunk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 am

btw, gonna announce a tournament 2v2 in the next weeks.
avatar
cyberpunk
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 89
Location : Brazil - Sao Paulo

http://www.eatyoursoup.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:00 am

What's up guys!!!  I would like to challenge you to a 2v2!  Can you let me know what date and time would work best for you and we can co-ordinate something?  Either send me a P.M or reply?  Thanks and looking forward to the game.
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Well Hello. I am currently on vacation so i cant play in next 7 days. Due to spamming and fake accounts i changed rules about this challenge in order to prevent same people from challenging this multiple times in a short period of time. If you want to accept this challenge you will need:

1) 300+ games on some well known battle.net bot.

2) Checkable "!from" command string which means that i can check where are you from before game starts.

3) Same IP adress as your teammate.



If you have what i mentioned you can p.m. me here or on battle.net when im back from vacation. Rules WILL NOT be changed, so if you dont have what rules require dont waste both my and your time.

@cyberpunk 

What i need to do to be part of tournament and who organises it?

Best Regards, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  supersexyy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Same IP address as teammate?

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Well, my guess is that good mates are real life friends too. If you dont have lap-tops you can go to nearby internet caffe, that is not a problem i imagine. If you give me really good reason for different IP adresses, that can maybe work. If i were you, i would focus on first two rules. 


Best Regards, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  supersexyy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 am

I dont think any ent players are RL friends, so there goes that.

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 am

HighestIncome wrote:Well Hello. I am currently on vacation so i cant play in next 7 days. Due to spamming and fake accounts i changed rules about this challenge in order to prevent same people from challenging this multiple times in a short period of time. If you want to accept this challenge you will need:

1) 300+ games on some well known battle.net bot.

2) Checkable "!from" command string which means that i can check where are you from before game starts.

3) Same IP adress as your teammate.


If you have what i mentioned you can p.m. me here or on battle.net when im back from vacation. Rules WILL NOT be changed, so if you dont have what rules require dont waste both my and your time.
I

I'm not sure if you are referring to me with fake accounts/spamming, but I hope you're not because that's not me.

1). Hate2Lose@USWest & Hate2Lose@USEast on clanent.net.  Both accounts combined 300+ (Also have accounts for other LTD bots on there) total games 1000+

2). You can check me

3). You're in luck.  I have a homie that plays LTD with me and he was going to be my partner.  If you need to see his stats as well his name is MurkemHanks@USEast & MurkemHanks@USWest on clanent.net

Any other problems or concerns you have?  P.M me or reply when you want to schedule a date and time for this match.

Anxiously waiting to play vs you,
Hate2Lose
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

why not just join the ltd tourney?

Post  eldryanthewise on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:43 pm

isn't the next ltd tournament hybrid anyways? wow, this white ink is really great for posting.

eldryanthewise
Peewee
Peewee

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:23 am

@Hate2Lose

If all checks are as required we will play soon. I played vs. myself few times (1vs.1) and it wasnt epic, but i believe you that you cant wait match vs. me Smile
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 am

lol.  I'm only anxious because you claim to be the "BEST" LTD Player and I HIGHLY DOUBT you are Razz .  After reading some of your reviews and guides it just shows you have no idea how to play competitively, only pub games and pub stomping (which is easily done).  But then again, this is all just a guess, therefore I would like to play you and test your skills Very Happy .  Also I would like to prove there are a lot better LTD players than you actually think.  This long old game is actually just starting to become competitive, well in the bots I play anyways and we have some really good LTD players.
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  sunderkeenin on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Hate2Lose wrote:lol.  I'm only anxious because you claim to be the "BEST" LTD Player and I HIGHLY DOUBT you are Razz .  After reading some of your reviews and guides it just shows you have no idea how to play competitively, only pub games and pub stomping (which is easily done).  But then again, this is all just a guess, therefore I would like to play you and test your skills Very Happy .  Also I would like to prove there are a lot better LTD players than you actually think.  This long old game is actually just starting to become competitive, well in the bots I play anyways and we have some really good LTD players.
Which bot/mode/version?

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:02 am

sunderkeenin wrote:Which bot/mode/version?

 
I usually always play on Ent bots.  You can easily find the games by going to clanent.net or go to channel clan ent.  However the good players don't play in pub (rarely).  A lot of the "above average" and "pros" play in an inhouse league for LTD made by clan ent.  In order to join the league, you will need to get vouched (replays will be reviewed to see if you qualify to join).  We only play v3.41.  Modes are usually hpgmcb (prophet - no merc switching), hpgm - hybrid, sdgmcb (no merc switching).  We play no merc switching allowed in our inhouse league.
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm

@ Hate2Lose

I know how you play at ENT bot. But there is one problem about it, which is one ingame rule that goes with this challenge. Rule sounds like: "No lumber save". 

I don't know (and i don't care) what you recognize as 'competetvie', but if you want to play vs. me you won't be able to save lumber. 

I will now list all ingame rules, so i make this all clear: 

1) No lumber save

2) No All chat (only if necessary with a good reason)

3) No 'wisper' on battle.net to me or my mate (because it is not disabled)

Break any of these 3 rules= Kick from game+ban on RPT bot (where all games under this challenge are played).

I'm back from vacation so we can play tomorrow.

Best Regards, HighestIncome
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  supersexyy on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:09 am

Doesn't 'no lumber save' reduce half the skill from this game??

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:00 am

I am not sure what you wanted to say, but anyway, lumbersave is forbidden, like it or not.
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 24
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  sunderkeenin on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:07 am

HighestIncome wrote:I am not sure what you wanted to say, but anyway, lumbersave is forbidden, like it or not.
Lumber saving takes away half of the skill. It'd be terrible to just let a team set up in lumber saving to require both teams to always have max king every game at 17. That just isn't fun.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum