2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  supersexyy on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:45 am

Require max king? Just counter their sends Razz

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  sunderkeenin on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 am

supersexyy wrote:Require max king? Just counter their sends Razz
What if you play hybrid and can't specifically counter the guaranteed kraken and demon spam that would ensue with saving that would require at least 500 overvalue with most builds to handle...?

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Nortan on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:56 pm

supersexyy wrote:Require max king? Just counter their sends Razz
 If you push heavy lumber upgrades in the mid levels you are unlikely to hold against hard send but usually this only really matters for lvl 17 depending on your units. 14 - 17 is a time in which you can finish your lumber upgrades but your value will probably be really low for 17 (as low as 3000 sometimes). You need to max your king to the impending massive leak and burn through heals or perhaps have an ally with a high value and units that counter 17. I often refrain from going all out if I'm playing with a lot of random people to reduce my leak and then just finish lumber during/after 17. Optimally you want 7/15 as early as possible but I don't let it bother me if I don't always get it before 17. If they send demons and krakens on 17 through save and your team is all ~3500 value then the game can potentially end there (hopefully you have imo aura)
avatar
Nortan
Neotank

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 26
Location : U.S. Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Maxed King with 4 heals is almost unkillable on lvl 17. He can, however, die but i have never seen that, again with 4 heals on level 17, usually lvl 17 requires 2 heals. If you leak a lot on 17 it can be quite good since delay is big and if you hit 400 income on level 17, you are doing well. I noticed that you, Nortan, do a bit overbuild on level 17, which i think is not necessary, or not always necessary. There is only one case in which i don't finish 7/15 before level 17, and that is if i don't get any summons on levels 14, 15 and 16. (My friend said "They should make 7/20 for you, I guess you would finish it before 18" Smile )
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  supersexyy on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:22 am

Pretty much impossible to get 7/15 pre 17 against saves. If you think otherwise you're welcome to prove it at Clan LIHL on Us East.

supersexyy
Captain
Captain

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:06 am

lol. 

In games i play saving is forbidden, is it so hard to understand? Smile 


Best Regards, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Danavortil on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:29 pm

lol at Highestincome, 1st you come and challenge the World, and then you make excuses when you find strong opponents to face with. This is hilarious!

It's not so hard to understand that you're afraid. Smile

Danavortil
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : WeplaES

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Not 'excuses', i make rules. And rules are same for all, which means that 'lumber save' is forbidden for me too. 

Strong opponents? Who do you mean, exactly, im so curious? Very Happy
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  sunderkeenin on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:09 am

Danavortil wrote:lol at Highestincome, 1st you come and challenge the World, and then you make excuses when you find strong opponents to face with. This is hilarious!

It's not so hard to understand that you're afraid. Smile
No. It's that lumber saving has been a huge problem since the earliest days of Legion TD. THERE IS A REASON NO SAVING MODE EXISTED AND BECAME THE NORM.  Why HuanAK opted to keep it removed, and why Egze removed it is WAY beyond me. In my opinion it was the worst decision that could of ever possibly been made for this map.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:20 am

I totally agree, sunderkeenin. If anyone wants to defeat me, he will have to do it with income, no saving and other lame strats. 

Regards Best, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:58 am

HighestIncome wrote:Not 'excuses', i make rules. And rules are same for all, which means that 'lumber save' is forbidden for me too. 

Strong opponents? Who do you mean, exactly, im so curious? Very Happy

@HighestIncome
Yes, you do make excuses.  I came to this site because I was informed you were up for a challenge.  I met your "rules" the 1st time around.  Then you decide to make/change the rules, and I accommodated to your 2nd set of rules.  Now you're making a 3rd set of rules?  Cmon.....how scared are you?  You need to make soooo many changes in your rules to give yourself an advantage.  Learn to play the "true" game.  The Meta has changed since your days of playing LTD.  YOU ARE NOT THE BEST LTD PLAYER.  I GUARANTEE YOU ARE NOT and I will prove it if you accept my challenge.  I will accept all your rules except "lumber saving".  With the lumber saving allowed, you have to play the game in a different meta.  You can't just press lumber "hoping" to get the highest value by the end of the game.  You have to know when to send, when to counter your opponents weak tower builds, when to up king, etc.  

P.S.  I accepted all your rules, everyone single change and edit to your rules (3 times you've done this).  All I ask is you allow lumber saving.  Only rule I ask.  Fair for both.  I complied to 10+ rules of yours.  Will you comply to 1 of mine?

I'm a strong opponent.  Accept my challenge and you will see.
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:03 am

sunderkeenin wrote:
Danavortil wrote:lol at Highestincome, 1st you come and challenge the World, and then you make excuses when you find strong opponents to face with. This is hilarious!

It's not so hard to understand that you're afraid. Smile
No. It's that lumber saving has been a huge problem since the earliest days of Legion TD. THERE IS A REASON NO SAVING MODE EXISTED AND BECAME THE NORM.  Why HuanAK opted to keep it removed, and why Egze removed it is WAY beyond me. In my opinion it was the worst decision that could of ever possibly been made for this map.
@Danavaortil
I agree!!!

@Sunderkeenin
 Please explain how lumber saving has been a huge problem in LTD?  Because the games end faster, because the opponents don't know how to counter it?  Because opponents aren't well prepared to play players with strategies?

Are you suggesting that in every game, the meta will never change and the norm is the only way we should play?  Play any RTS games and you will see how much the meta will change and the game will develop throughout time.  Learn to adapt to the change of the game.
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:48 pm

I see that this discussion is going in a wrong way, i will end it here and i will make it simple.  

This post is about 2 vs. 2 challenge, rules are posted and this is not a place for your discussions. Here you should type only "challenge accepted".

As i said, rules are the same for you and me and anyone else, rules are rules. 

And in the end, i don't care about your opinions on this, because rules won't change whatever happens. We can discuss on some good strategies and ideas, but for me lumber save is just low thing to do and i would please you to stop discussing on it, at least here on my post. Thank you.

Best Regards, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:59 am

HighestIncome wrote:I see that this discussion is going in a wrong way, i will end it here and i will make it simple.  

This post is about 2 vs. 2 challenge, rules are posted and this is not a place for your discussions. Here you should type only "challenge accepted".
Hurt to burst your bubble, but this isn't a discussion at all.  This is more of a demand from you.

It's funny, you being so revered in the LTD community (well this bot) and yet you have no bedside manners.  A true champion has manners when playing and accepts almost all challenges, but I see you must have it your way or the highway in order to be challenged by a real pro.  All good.

HighestIncome wrote:"As i said, rules are the same for you and me and anyone else, rules are rules."
Yes, but these rules are created by you "person giving the challenge" and since the rules are made by you, you have the advantage.  Don't try to make it seem like you're not trying to give yourself the advantage, because you clearly are.

For future reference, please post all your rules and requirements when you offer a challenge like this.  You constantly changing rules and/or editing them makes you look pretty bad (some would call it being a chicken, dodging, whatever you want to label it as).

How about this....we both come to an agreement?  Let's play 2 best of 5 games.  1st game will be no lumber save.  2nd game will be yes lumber save.  Do you agree on that?

HighestIncome wrote:We can discuss on some good strategies and ideas, but for me lumber save is just low thing to do and i would please you to stop discussing on it, at least here on my post.
Also, I'm very curious on something.  You are open to new tactics and strategies as you claim, but against lumber saving?  Why is that?  That's a very good strategy playing 4v4 or 2v2 vs pros.  Why do you call it a low thing to do?  You can't take the pressure of the big sends?  Worried your guideline book will fail tremendously against these strategies?
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Look, you look like persistent guy, but it seems like you don't realise that you are trying to change something that can't be changed. And again i will repeat you this 100 times if it is needed: If you want to play with ME, you won't be able to save lumber. Go to your [ENT] bot and save lumber all day long, i don't care. 


Your wish is to play vs. me, not mine. You are the same for me as all other challengers, and i don't care if i play vs. you or not. So again, you will accept the rules or you won't play vs. me. In order to help you to proof yourself as a player, i can suggest you to make your own challenge, where saving is allowed. 




If rules are same for all, i can't have advantage, think about it. I can't win by saving, you can't win by saving, we are equal. 




I don't have anything against lumber save, it is ok to lumber save, only problem about it (if you are in game with me) is that you will get instant kick+ban. Simple as that. If you want to be kicked+banned, go save, no problem for me to type "!kick Hate2Lose" and "!banlast".




About my book, my book is general guide for players that are not fully familiar with this game, but it also has some advanced strategies. My book is not "against" anything or any strategy, in it you have informations that can be useful. I would like to please you to stop discussing with me here about anything, sunderkeenin made topic about lumber save, so you can speak with him and other users of this forum if you like. I am wrong person to discuss with about lumber save, because in the end, the best that you can get from it is kick+ban. Sorry if you imagine 'best' player as mannered perfect guy, but if you treat me as 'best', it can be only related to skill, other things are not important, as my manners, english, education or anything else. I am "revered" because of my ingame skill and effort to help other people, not because I'm mannered or just nice guy. 




In the end, i can say that i do not agree on your challenge. Make your own topic with that, I'm sure that you will get opponents fast. 




And of couse, if you want to play under rules i made, you are welcome.




Best Regards, one and only, HighestIncome

 
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Unholy_Rave on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:49 pm

I love these "HI attackers" Smile  We can call them like that from now on Smile 

Don't you, Hate2Lose have any respect for player that is even more famous than newest Legion TD Mega version? 


Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 am

Lold at that screenshot Very Happy
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 am

Unholy_Rave wrote:I love these "HI attackers" Smile  We can call them like that from now on Smile 

Don't you, Hate2Lose have any respect for player that is even more famous than newest Legion TD Mega version? 

@Unholy_rave
Sorry, I don't have respect for players who think they're all that and can't back it up.  Especially not accepting a challenge after they tell the world they are the best.  Then change the rules to have an advantage.
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:32 am

Rules didn't exist, i didn't change the rules, i made them. True that i didn't post the rules right off the bat and the reason behind it is simple: I thought they were not neccessary. But obviously i was wrong, and you are perfect example that i was wrong. 

I would like to please you to stop any further discussion about this here, because i won't change the rules whatever you say. And as i said if you want to play with my rules, you are welcome, if you don't, then gl to you, but we won't play. 


Best Regards, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:40 am

@HighestIncome

Fair enough.  I'll stop posting about challenging you.  Just stop claiming you are the BEST LTD Player, because CLEARLY you are not  Very Happy
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  sunderkeenin on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:20 am

Hate2Lose wrote:@HighestIncome

Fair enough.  I'll stop posting about challenging you.  Just stop claiming you are the BEST LTD Player, because CLEARLY you are not  Very Happy
Then beat him with the rule he's set. I'd be up to play with you if I hadn't completely neglected my LTD lately due to getting back into kongregate and anime, making me nowhere near as good as I used to be.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:28 am

sunderkeenin wrote:Then beat him with the rule he's set. I'd be up to play with you if I hadn't completely neglected my LTD lately due to getting back into kongregate and anime, making me nowhere near as good as I used to be.
Any person can say they're the BEST LTD Player, if people have to follow their rules.  Does that make them the best?  No! It makes them the best with their rules.  I would challenge him, but he requires same ip address.  I only know 1 person that lives by me that plays LTD.  If I can get someone else to be my partner (without same ip) I'll request a challenge.

Edit: You couldn't play with me anyways, because of his rule (same ip required)

+1 for Anime!
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  sunderkeenin on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 pm

Hate2Lose wrote:
sunderkeenin wrote:Then beat him with the rule he's set. I'd be up to play with you if I hadn't completely neglected my LTD lately due to getting back into kongregate and anime, making me nowhere near as good as I used to be.
Any person can say they're the BEST LTD Player, if people have to follow their rules.  Does that make them the best?  No! It makes them the best with their rules.  I would challenge him, but he requires same ip address.  I only know 1 person that lives by me that plays LTD.  If I can get someone else to be my partner (without same ip) I'll request a challenge.

Edit: You couldn't play with me anyways, because of his rule (same ip required)

+1 for Anime!
Oh good point. I'm fairly absent-minded as well Very Happy

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Who the fuck cares to check this?

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:07 pm

My God this guy is so funny. And i pleased him to stop posting on my topic. My point is simple: "Sorry, but I am not interested in your opinion". If you think that you can beat me without my rules, that is ok but i don't care. If you think that I am not skilled or something, again i don't care. If you wan't to blame me or flame, go ahead make new topic "about highestincome 2" because "about highestincome" exists (copyrights) and write there what do you think. Just please stop posting on this topic because there is no point for any further discussion. 

Point of same IP rule is to prevent spamming (multiple challenging in a short period of time). 

@sunderkeenin 

You are still good man, you are still good Very Happy

Best Regads, HI
avatar
HighestIncome
Neotank

Posts : 230
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Serbia, Belgrade

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Hate2Lose on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 am

@HighestIncome
By all means, I'm not flaming or blaming or anything like that.  I'm just stating facts.  This is an open forum and I'm allowed to do that Laughing.  
Also.....
HighestIncome wrote:Point of same IP rule is to prevent spamming (multiple challenging in a short period of time).
 Actually you don't know what you're talking about.  If I lived with someone in the same house with same ip, challenged you (lost or won), I can challenge you again.  Have you heard of Dynamic ip or changing ip address?  They can change their ip address, then request another challenge.  You would have no idea you played vs them already.  Make more sense with your rules if you're trying to reinforce it.  This will be my last post on this topic.

Happy Gaming to you!
avatar
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-08-03

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum