Dwarf also needs urgent nerfing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwarf also needs urgent nerfing

Post  Blackrev on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm

I can get 26 workers and all lumberjack upgrades as soon as wave 18-19. That makes it too easy to win afterwords. Please remove archmage or change it's ability. Thank you!

Blackrev

Back to top Go down

Re: Dwarf also needs urgent nerfing

Post  Visitor on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Yeah, in x3 mode Smile
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackrev on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm

In any mode! I can't get that many workers in any mode but dwarf builder is overpowered in any mode x1,x2 or x3, doesn't matter.

Blackrev

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 pm

okay, guys before you go this is overpowered nerf it .. complain complain complain. Try give some praise and then constructive critism. Dont just say i got 26 workers and full up on 18-19, say why and what unit needs nerfing.

Dwarf is an awesome race thank you so much for creating it!!! I have played them yesterday about 5 times and have seen this. general spam is a bit too strong. I dont know what their dps is, because I dont know their attspd, but they seem to have an attck speed or around 1.5 making their dps a bit high per gold. I think their dps needs a bit of a nerf and here is why:

The warrior and flying machine and eventually ulti unit (paladin) are excellent tanks for their gold and if you combine a huge dps'er with them its easy to get quite a high income. I think 8 workers and up are possible before 10 starts (because generals pawn boss ncely). the archmage is strong too, but i cudnt tell if it was overpowered because when I get them I normally have lotsa generals and ulti unit.

I think Paladin is a bit too strong too and here is why i say it. it has 1650 hp (with fortified armour, which is the best armour by far) for only 320 gold which makes it an imba tank. Then it has a 3 sec stun which does 350 dmg (which is sick vs bosses even though the stun is reduced greatly) and then they got a nce dps. I am not sure what the best way to nerf it is (and i Love the ability it has) but maybe change its armour type, or reduce it hp by a couple of hundred. Not sure you the genius Smile, I am sure you will think of an awesome plan.

the last reason why I think dwarf is slightly op, is becuase it has all armour types and all dmg types, making it have no real weaknesses. All the races except nature I think have "weak" levels.

Having said all that dwarf is my favourite race, from the units, to abilities etc etc. Thanks for this great race!!!

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  LNO on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 am

You make some good point, guy4. I personally think it is a nice race, with no weaknesses at all. As you point out, their last tier is too strong, and i personally also want a new thing for Archmages (To me, its the new maverick). They are very strong, and with tankers like Paladins and Battle priest, they are too strong.

But also, i think elf has been ruined in the last version (it really doesn't have anything i like anymore, and i never were a maverick guy), and i do not want that to happen to dwarf too. So i wish to keep the changes to a minium.

LNO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top