Two new Suggestions for future versions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two new Suggestions for future versions

Post  TheGreatSamurai on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi All,

I suggest implementing the following for the next versions:

1. Multiple difficulties like in other td's that increase the creep difficulty (the creeps dmg and/or hp for example) that can be chosen in the mode. Of-course higher difficulty should mean greater reward form creeps and/or more reward each level (I believe and i think others also do that this is better than increasing the number of creeps).

2. Increasing the number of creep waves by introducing new ones. For Instance form 30 to 40 waves. Also it can be made that the number of waves can be chosen in the mode, (for ex. 20,30, 40, etc..) so there can be more choices for people who prefer longer games to the the people who prefer shorter ones.

Please post your opinions on these suggestions and any changes you want to be made to them. Thank you.

TheGreatSamurai
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Re: Two new Suggestions for future versions

Post  Visitor on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 pm

1. There's a harder mode already: cm(chaos mode)
2. Sounds good.

Btw did u learn to play legion without to leak? Razz
I've played with u many times on garena
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGreatSamurai on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Btw did u learn to play legion without to leak? Razz
I've played with u many times on garena

Well, I only leak because I'm trying to build and gain income at the same time in order to get most out of the game but sometimes i do fail and I'm trying to gain from my mistakes and I'm always looking for the best ways to do this. Of-course if I concentrated more on building rather than summoning workers and lumber upgrades I may not leak but still I wanna play better and it seems harder with more creeps If you do not have sufficient income. It also depends on the type of race you are playing, Its not always easy to get to the best strategy for each race and it requires time and practice.

TheGreatSamurai
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top