New Ghost Builder. see itttt..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Ghost Builder. see itttt..

Post  PROcuratorDotA on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 pm

I like most of ur ideas but some things must stay.
Spectre, Wraith - I will vote to change their abilities and probably increase cost too - slightly. Phase out will be an option in upgrades to buy replacing with special spells or just add dodge, gonna see. Mercurial's cost will probably not be decreased but I will ask egze can we lower the cost in food to 1. Wanderer - gonna check is he balanced now, I think he is no sense in changing, gonna check... Soul of Hero - no changes. Sol of Villain - I will think about it but probaly upgraded Gravekeeper will have armor reducing aura as well. Hell Raiser - probably +20hp will not change anything, but ok, Outcast and Forskaen1 is big problem. They are meant to be a tanks but they are not, same with Mudman/Golem I think it is special in Offensive races that they don't have good tanks. Anyway Forskaen 1 is a bit underpower tank/dps I will consider adding same hp, promise. Apparition is kinda expensive now - Graveeeper and its upgrade will have increased cost while Apparition decreased I think. Dark Priest and Merdian will definiatelly change probably they will get better, Dark Priest will not suck anymore, his skill will turn to be usefull, gonna think about it.
Good Job man, can u help me with next upgrades of Dwarve? Kind of imba towers etc. Check Suggestion Section.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ghost Builder. see itttt..

Post  PROcuratorDotA on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:22 pm

1 more thing - can U write next balance sheets such as it? It helps a lot moreover I am kind of out of practise now so these ideas help us a lot, play do it with other races.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top